Christofacists: Dress Warm.....Looks like you're going to he*l

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
If you're not catholic!
:shock: :burn:

LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI has reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says Orthodox churches were defective and that other Christian denominations were not true churches.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19692094/

Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!
NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition! Our chief weapon is surprise...surprise and fear...fear and surprise.... Our two weapons are fear and surprise...and ruthless efficiency.... Our *three* weapons are fear, surprise, and ruthless efficiency...and an almost fanatical devotion to the Pope.... Our *four*...no... *Amongst* our weapons.... Amongst our weaponry...are such elements as fear, surprise.... I'll come in again.

Fear mostly Damo.
Fear of death.
Fear of being cast out of our social group.
Fear of being different.....

If you're not catholic!
:shock: :burn:

LORENZAGO DI CADORE, Italy - Pope Benedict XVI has reasserted the universal primacy of the Roman Catholic Church, approving a document released Tuesday that says Orthodox churches were defective and that other Christian denominations were not true churches.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/19692094/

I'm not worried. I'm converting to Islam. They don't believe in eternal damnation, and they believe that everybody gets into heaven eventually.

I personally think no one is going to heaven or hell since neither exist.
We sure can make this life hell though....

I'm not worried. I'm converting to Islam. They don't believe in eternal damnation, and they believe that everybody gets into heaven eventually.

But they do believe they are the only legitimate religion. they will behead you for feeling differently. Why is that preferable to you?

But they do believe they are the only legitimate religion
//
so did the pentecostal church I grew up in, they said Baptists, methodist, etc were all wrong and were not going to heaven...So your point is AHZ ?

But Persian, Turkish, and Malaysian women are hot.

Have you seen any hot mormon chicks lately? I haven't.

;)
All the time. There is a Mormon church very close to our house (only 10 or so miles away)... they have this group of redheads...

Hummm...

But Persian, Turkish, and Malaysian women are hot.

Have you seen any hot mormon chicks lately? I haven't.

;)

all of the above can be hot...even some mormon chicks can take your breath away...it's the politics that get into the way...imho!

Because cippie is a code pink dude...

But they do believe they are the only legitimate religion. they will behead you for feeling differently. Why is that preferable to you?

He believes when the war is over they will keep the radicals under control...not going to happen...he betta pray the Crusaders win again!..lol

Nope never was familiar with a Moremoan chick.
Plenty of others out there without their head so far up their butt.

So you prefer...

Nope never was familiar with a Moremoan chick.
Plenty of others out there without their head so far up their butt.

your head up liberal chicks butts???Interesting...sure hope they bath on a regular basis...ass smell is really annoying!

Back