Cities and Pension Woes - Not just Detroit

It's all to big for you to understand because your brain is already full. Full of hate for Obama mostly.

It's the economy stupid. Do I need to explain in detail how a failing economy destroys business and then destroyed business loses the ability to meet their commitments to their workers? Do I need to explain in detail how taxes need to be paid so that the gov can plow it back into the cities? Do I need to explain in detail how cities that don't collect taxes become insolvent? Do I need to explain in detail how the US has created a system in which the wealthy walk away from their financial commitments to their country's economy?

I think someone needs to explain to you that the point of the article is not businesses going under and not being able to meet their pension obligations, it is cities not being able to meet municipal pension benefits.

So please return to point "A" and start over. You're arguing everything ass backwards.

The pension bubble is the next major crisis so many Democrat run cities and states willfully ignore and avoid that will just be another step in the Liberal Progressive rush towards Detroitism.

But this is what happens when we, the sheeple, look the other way when a massive conflict of interest occurs between crony politicians and their union allies who ensure election victories. The public sector has become the greatest success for union organizers to expand their power and membership with and this could NEVER serve the public interest.

We do deserve the Givernment we vote for.

It's Reagan's fault. And maybe it's now too late for Americans to get it finally fixed in their feeble fucking brains that taxes have to be collected and paid. And that especially includes collecting taxes from the very wealthy.

Other countries have been able to master this simple principle, why not the US. Maybe it's because too many Americans have been totally intent on waving old glory and screaming USA, USA, and 'it's the Ameircan way'!

Obama will get things back on track if you allow him to.

Do the math fuckstick. You could confiscate all of the wealth from the top 10% of the "wealthy" and I mean confiscate ALL of their wealth; houses, yachts, income, bank accounts, you name it. And you wouldn't even put a fucking dent into the debt this country has racked up on the federal level let alone the state and local.

But, then math and facts were never friends to liberals. They are guided by their jealousy and hatred of fellow Americans. I wish all liberals would commit mass suicide so this country can get back to normal. But, that won't happen.

Maybe all liberals can congregate in one state and one of the terrorist fucks will nuke it?

Do the math fuckstick. You could confiscate all of the wealth from the top 10% of the "wealthy" and I mean confiscate ALL of their wealth; houses, yachts, income, bank accounts, you name it. And you wouldn't even put a fucking dent into the debt this country has racked up on the federal level let alone the state and local.

But, then math and facts were never friends to liberals. They are guided by their jealousy and hatred of fellow Americans. I wish all liberals would commit mass suicide so this country can get back to normal. But, that won't happen.

Maybe all liberals can congregate in one state and one of the terrorist fucks will nuke it?

You're right about the wealth of the top 10% not putting a dent into the debt your country has racked up. Nobody suggested it could or even that it 'should' be done.

Your debt has been racked up over many years and it is principally because the wealthy you speak of haven't been paying taxes at a level to prevent it.

However, I would be interested to hear your theory of how the majority of the people have been responsible.

Or- Is it government that has been responsible? Has your government been too rightist or too leftist? The world in comparison is obviously more leftist.

We both recognize that your country has a problem though and it's a problem that exceeds any problems Canada has by a country mile. Why?

Looting the Pension Funds?!!

http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/looting-the-pension-funds-20130926

wall-street-cartoon-funny.gif

cartoon-SEC.gif

pensions.gif

It is refreshing to see people who "get" it. Than you!

Your debt has been racked up over many years and it is principally because the wealthy you speak of haven't been paying taxes at a level to prevent it.

Another incredibly stupid claim by an incredibly stupid child who is a painful reminder of how terribly Western educational systems are failing our youth.

Top 10 Percent of Earners Paid Majority of US Tax Percentage

Top earners are the target for new tax increases, but the federal income tax system is already highly progressive. The top 10 percent of income earners paid 71 percent of all federal income taxes in 2009 though they earned 43 percent of all income. The bottom 50 percent paid 2 percent of income taxes but earned 13 percent of total income. About half of tax filers paid no federal income tax at all.

http://www.heritage.org/federalbudget/top10-percent-income-earners

We don't have a tax revenue problem in this country, we have a Liberal Democrat spending problem.

Morons.

Back