Citizens for Sanity

I find videos are only powerful if you already believe what they are claiming. They lack to information contact of writing, so lack the ability to actual change anyone's mind.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=linda+frickey+carjacking+full

Crime
Woman's arm severed in deadly carjacking in New Orleans; teen boy and 3 girls arrested

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/linda-frickey-killed-carjacking-new-orleans-teen-boy-3-girls-arrested/

Remember Linda Frickey

New Orleans teen accused in dragging death had previous adult court case dropped

NEW ORLEANS (WVUE) - John Honore, the 17-year-old accused of murder in Monday’s carjacking and dragging death of Linda Frickey, had a previous violent crime allegation charged in adult Criminal District Court that was dropped last year by (woke) District Attorney Jason Williams’ office, court records show.

Carjacking victims testify to council about Mayor LaToya Cantrell’s support of juvenile offender
https://www.fox8live.com/2022/09/01...ut-mayor-cantrells-support-juvenile-offender/

Attachments

• T6ZVY6IGYBB3DM6E6773NYASE4.jpg
    T6ZVY6IGYBB3DM6E6773NYASE4.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
That looked like a great movie trailer.
I think that they somehow captured almost every violent crime perpetrated in a nation of 300,000,000+ people!

What's the crime like in Scandinavia which is FAR more liberal than we are?

The lesson isn't about political leanings. it's about assembling a multi-cultural society.
Not only can it never work, but once you do it, it can't ever be undone.

We went pear-shaped because the indigenous Americans failed to keep us Euros out. They're really the ones who fucked up if we're being honest.
If you want to be an American, just live with the crime--it's what American do--and try to fix that which can be fixed.

Citizens for Sanity?

Not only has that horse already left the barn for "conservatives," but it's now on a ship that's already sailed.

What's the crime like in Scandinavia which is FAR more liberal than we are?
What's liberalism have to do with tolerance of violent criminals?
The lesson isn't about political leanings.
Thank you.
it's about assembling a multi-cultural society.
Not only can it never work, but once you do it, it can't ever be undone.
Works quite well in Hawaii for some reason. Same in Alaska. Why do you think that is?
We went pear-shaped because the indigenous Americans failed to keep us Euros out. They're really the ones who fucked up if we're being honest.
Disagree. They tried their best.
If you want to be an American, just live with the crime--it's what American do--and try to fix that which can be fixed.
Or you can vote with your feet and actually get results from it. I did back in 1991 when I left N.O. and never looked back. Life for me improved almost instantaneously.
Apparently that's also what's happening in CA and NY. They've become irrevocably pro-crime with the exodus of so many fed up with what those places have become, leaving the criminals there to fester.

I think Tuesday’s results show America isn’t buying the right’s crime armageddon
IMO that's been put on the back burner for now. It had to be, to rid politics of the Trump menace that just wouldn't go away. It still might not be enough. :(

Last edited:
Back