Clark is running in 08

Well, it doesn't say exactly that he's made up his mind. But, this is clearly a trial ballon, and I hope that he does run.

I hope he runs... he would be a great president.

The Cons however have already started up the smear machine... they will use the same old formula again and again till it stops working.

He is a flipflopper.
He is not a war hero.
He is arrogant.
He is an elitest.

All the same stuff they threw against Gore then Kerry.

It's not a matter of fiddling with troop levels," Clark said. "It's a matter of politics inside Iraq and diplomacy in the region. ... You can lose what's going on militarily inside Iraq, but you can't win it militarily, either by putting more forces in or by pulling them out."

To be honest, I think I've forgotten what its like to have an intelligent president. I wonder what that will be like again.

It's not a matter of fiddling with troop levels," Clark said. "It's a matter of politics inside Iraq and diplomacy in the region. ... You can lose what's going on militarily inside Iraq, but you can't win it militarily, either by putting more forces in or by pulling them out."

To be honest, I think I've forgotten what its like to have an intelligent president. I wonder what that will be like again.

LOL

But he could run as VP, and possibly become president again ?

For real? I've heard this theory, is it true? Can Bill Clinton, constitutionally run for vice prez?

Can you imagine an Obama/Bill Clinton ticket? It'd be a landslide.

I think it is technically possible, I believe the constitution only says elected to president or something like that.
How about a hillary/bill ticket :D

Oh and good news Frist is not running for pres in 2008.

Back