Classic grind is high thread even though no one will respond anyway so it doesn't mat

Why do you say nobody will reply to your post? You know your nonsense threads generate massive responses...

lol

20 posts is very under par, and dont forget i spammed the shit out of this thread.

billy, thanks for being the only one to step up to the plate in my highness thread. I owe you participation in your next drunk thread.

35lxkf.jpg

What is Classic Grind again? FYI, Grind, I am better than you, and that's not even figuring religion into the equation. :cool:

BTW, I'm 25 and just started dating a 31 year old. Last year, I was 24 and dated a 27 year old. Not sure what the story is with me and older women...

What is Classic Grind again? FYI, Grind, I am better than you, and that's not even figuring religion into the equation. :cool:

BTW, I'm 25 and just started dating a 31 year old. Last year, I was 24 and dated a 27 year old. Not sure what the story is with me and older women...

Nothing wrong with that. My wife is 6 years older than I am and we are very well suited to each other.

Funny thing is, when I was 14 and showing in 4-H at the Evergreen State Fair (Munroe, WA), I went over to the dairy barn to ask out this cute girl. I wound up running into some of her friends, and this guy started lecturing to me about the important things in life. One of them was always date older women. I sometimes remember this episode when I wind up in the position of following his advise.

Funny thing is, when I was 14 and showing in 4-H at the Evergreen State Fair (Munroe, WA), I went over to the dairy barn to ask out this cute girl. I wound up running into some of her friends, and this guy started lecturing to me about the important things in life. One of them was always date older women. I sometimes remember this episode when I wind up in the position of following his advise.

I've found its better to fuck older women, not date them.

actually one thing i've noticed is most women older than.... 27+ are past some of the retarded head games younger girls play. so that's a plus

Last edited:
darla can't your tiny girl brain comprehend he's speaking theoretically for all males? not just himself?

Back