clearification of a rule

yes. words like the n word and c word have been used before and no one has been banned. People have also threatened family members and have not been banned. So yes, that is correct.

do you realize you just said that posting personal information is not a bannable offense on the other forums.....

is this true?

do you realize you just said that posting personal information is not a bannable offense on the other forums.....

is this true?

we do it on a case by case basis. In the past we've usually just edited posts. For SOME *ahem* that have problems not being retarded and constantly posting places of business etc, we started handing out small 1-2 day bans.

we do it on a case by case basis. In the past we've usually just edited posts. For SOME *ahem* that have problems not being retarded and constantly posting places of business etc, we started handing out small 1-2 day bans.

i see...so this forum, there is no case by case...it is just

ban

i see...so this forum, there is no case by case...it is just

ban

yeah. Also we edit posts if someone reports being directly insulted, and we ban for racial (etc) slurs. This forum is basically just less b.s. Also I haven't done it yet, but if someone posted a bunch of smileys.

Last edited:
yeah. Also we edit posts if someone reports being directly insulted, and we ban for racial (etc) slurs. This forum is basically just less b.s. Also I haven't done it yet, but if someone posted a bunch of smileys.

i understand what this forum is.....however, your caveats and special rules for this forum make it appear that the rest of the board is a free for all for that which not mentioned here....

i understand what this forum is.....however, your caveats and special rules for this forum make it appear that the rest of the board is a free for all for that which not mentioned here....

it's much less strict. that's for sure

But if I'm just fucking vulgar for fucking vulgarity's sake, do I fucking get in fucking trouble on this fucking forum, or will you just fucking do nothing, or perhaps just fucking edit out fucking words like fucking?

Can I just go about posting stuff like this? :1up:

Or scroll [badword] like this?

[badwordO_o]

But if I'm just fucking vulgar for f***ing vulgarity's sake, do I f***ing get in fucking trouble on this f***ing forum, or will you just f***ing do nothing, or perhaps just f***ing edit out fucking words like f***ing?

Can I just go about posting stuff like this? :1up:

Or scroll [badword] like this?

[badwordO_o]

Why are you treating timmie, so badly??

Last edited by a moderator:
Damo, I made another contribution this afternoon. (still don’t' want the title please). Just want you to know that I am very willing to up the amount considerably and make it on a weekly or monthly basis in exchange for a little consideration.

We can talk. Call me.
:D

Back