Cleveland tourism video

The result of 30 years of insane trade policies and trickle-down conservative ideology. Our industrial centers in shambles and people in poverty.

Reagan's plan has worked.

The result of 30 years of insane trade policies and trickle-down conservative ideology. Our industrial centers in shambles and people in poverty.

Reagan's plan has worked.
Both these cities have historically been controlled by Democrats.

So why does that matter? It's the insane national trade policies and the U.S. govt supporting international corporations short term profits over American workers that has caused this. Not some mayor.

So why does that matter? It's the insane national trade policies and the U.S. govt supporting international corporations short term profits over American workers that has caused this. Not some mayor.
So explain why other cities have not seen a similar fate.

i hate to do this as usual but this is reallllllllllly old. I expect this from tom. not you watermark.

Because other cities aren't as heavily industrialized.

The results of conservative trade policies that Ross Perot warned us about in 92' have come to fruition.

Oh really? Pittsburgh wasn't as industrialized? Atlanta? Or closer to home for me, Winston-Salem?

Besides, correlation doesn't equal causation.

No shit Captain obvious. All major cities in the US (except Cincinnati of course and it's economy is even worse then Detroit or Cleveland) are dominated politically by Democrats. It's been that way for over a 100 years. One of the enequities of our nation is that rural people have disproportionate political power. We have a ridiculous situation in Ohio where 1/3 of the rural population dominates the 2/3 of the urban population politically. Farmers have faaaar to much influence in our state given how they only represent about 10% of GDP.

So explain why other cities have not seen a similar fate.
Because their economies aren't as reliant on heavy industry with high labor costs. Tell me this Mr. "I Hate the Middle Class". What happens to this nation when we can no longer make the basic materials needed to defend our selves but have to out source their manufacture to Mexico and China?

Out sourcing is more then just an economic threat. It's a national defense threat. Not only has this race to the bottom caused the current generation to be the first to have a lower standard of living then their parents, not only has it funneled more money to the upper classes while creating poverty and a shrinking of our middle classes it causes the following national defense threat.

#1. We have become reliant on foreign powers who do not have our best interest at heart.
#2. We have lost the infrastructure to produce these materials ourselves and;
#3. We've lost the skilled tradesman and crafstman neccessary to produce these materials and products.

What have we gained? A handful of super wealthy plutocrats who produce....oh...what is it they produce?...oh that's right, derivatives on pieces of paper.

No shit Captain obvious. All major cities in the US (except Cincinnati of course and it's economy is even worse then Detroit or Cleveland) are dominated politically by Democrats. It's been that way for over a 100 years. One of the enequities of our nation is that rural people have disproportionate political power. We have a ridiculous situation in Ohio where 1/3 of the rural population dominates the 2/3 of the urban population politically. Farmers have faaaar to much influence in our state given how they only represent about 10% of GDP.
Oh cry me a river and move to New York State where NYC really dominates politics.

ALL OF YOU EXPLODE AND DIE

Back