clickbait

Jordan Peterson says that WOKE is revenge against God for the crime of being.
People who watch msnbc live in a constant state of fear. They get off sexually by watching 2000-pound bombs being dropped on brown people. It validates their exceptionalism. BP has a thread on materialism but I want to wait until the database is no longer corrupt before I chime in.

People who watch msnbc live in a constant state of fear. They get off sexually by watching 2000-pound bombs being dropped on brown people. It validates their exceptionalism. BP has a thread on materialism but I want to wait until the database is no longer corrupt before I chime in.

Fear is one of the main tools the New Slavers are using to guide the ignorant masses into the chains they have built for us.

Fear is one of the main tools the New Slavers are using to guide the ignorant masses into the chains they have built for us.
I was forced to read Plato's Cave as a kid but couldn't verify human nature until I spent time with friends and family on a cul-de-sac.

I was forced to read Plato's Cave as a kid but couldn't verify human nature until I spent time with friends and family on a cul-de-sac.

I did not decode your post but we are living in a Dark Age...a bad one...mans inhumanity to man is front and center.

I did not decode your post but we are living in a Dark Age...a bad one...mans inhumanity to man is front and center.
The Middle Ages were not as dark as the church wants us to believe. The fall of empire opens doors for revival. Authoritarians will rule for a while but Common Sense is a pamphlet that has already proven to give us the courage to do what is right.

The Middle Ages were not as dark as the church wants us to believe. The fall of empire opens doors for revival. Authoritarians will rule for a while but Common Sense is a pamphlet that has already proven to give us the courage to do what is right.

If one avoided the great starvations things were often really good....there was always a lot of work to be done but the Greeks were right...the great calamity for humans is not too much work it is too little....we might be living through an example on why that is so....we seem to be seeing the great rotting out of the quality of the humans.....which is of course the exact opposite of the clams of the Modern Morons....that they are the bestest humans to ever walk the Earth.

If one avoided the great starvations things were often really good....there was always a lot of work to be done but the Greeks were right...the great calamity for humans is not too much work it is too little....we might be living through an example on why that is so....we seem to be seeing the great rotting out of the quality of the humans.....which is of course the exact opposite of the clams of the Modern Morons....that they are the bestest humans to ever walk the Earth.
It's an end of materialism. The middle class become homeless and revolt against empire. Hunger led to the New Deal.

It's an end of materialism. The middle class become homeless and revolt against empire. Hunger led to the New Deal.

It needs to be the end of caring about things over people, and thinking that glorifying greed will ever get us to anywhere worth going.

The WOKE are not wrong about everything, but God Damn stupid hurts in this Universe....becoming willing slaves pretty much is as bad as it can get.

Msnbc told me Trump is bad and bombing hospitals is good.

So yet another day of Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement suicidal super egos Christian Nation SCOTUS Fourth Reich July "what is 9/11?" homicidal human farming Freudian slip as the Fuhrer's Brainwashing Inquisition holy trinity of who killed JFK while hospitalized, who killed a Navy doctor & stole & burned a US Constitution Bill of Rights for hospitalization, Klues Klucks duh Klans who threatened a US Senator thieving US Constitution Bill of Rights - old glory - old testament - absentee voting ballots arsonists years later, who stole a Federal Lynching Klues Klucks duh Klans churchstate of hate fiefdom drug trafficking enforcement voting ballot as if America's "serve the Pope or die" not a waste of time as the supreme swastika up Uranus Kangaroo Court Christiananality pedophilia organized crime more perfect union to Islam "death to the infidels" Mohammed Valhalla pedophilia martyrdom.....

Evince said she has a stockpile of guns and ammo. That's sexy to a shooter like me.

I like it too. A few years ago I bought my wife a 9mm carbine with green laser sight. She had a lot a fun, and looked quite sexy, shooting from the hip at multiple targets of bottles and milk jugs filled with water.

Back