Coffee/covfefe/brew/java

I little break for politics.
What's your favorite morning brew? Pods, freshly ground, generic?
I can hardly wait for my first cup in the morning. It is such a treat to smell the coffee brewing. I love my the old fashioned way best, cone filter, strong, dark, just a tad of creamer.

I can hardly wait for my first cup in the morning. It is such a treat to smell the coffee brewing. I love my the old fashioned way best, cone filter, strong, dark, just a tad of creamer.
French press is my favorite

Uh, oh...Bodum. Fresh ground beans. Black.
Although If I have cream, I won't turn it down.

Have you a grinder/brewer combination? I am eying those things and wonder if they are worth the money.
I actually had one a while ago...a gift (Capresso)
Didn't like it at all....and it really didn't "last".
I loved the commercial Bunn that I had...but I took it to school... and I never made it home..
Just standard Krups like coffee grinders. I think I have 4. Use them for coffee and spices...

Never heard of it. Is it a local?

No it is sold nationally. We had breakfast at a restaurant in Alabama and they had the best coffee, we asked what it was and they told us Leroy Hill. I am sure you can find info on it just do a Google search.

Never heard of it. Is it a local?

I like Trung Nguyen Vietnamese coffee.

premium-blend-425g-detail__66952.1470775973.350.285.jpg

http://lenscoffee.com/trung-nguyen-premium-blend-coffee-ground/

I also like to use a phin coffee filter, takes a little while but worth the wait. If in a hurry I use a cafetiere (French press to heathens and Septics)

f7s.gif

http://www.dragoncoffee.com/shop_or...5KBPvD6D5PE5B8alg1jH6YdtMz12KKahoCkfoQAvD_BwE

Last edited:
Good morning everyone!!! What would we do without coffee especially on mornings like this? Everyone keep warm....it's Freezing out!
I can't find that coffee, EE...but I'll keep looking!

Medium roast, coursely ground and prepared on a French press.

Educate us.
Has anyone here tried roasting their coffee beans? Any Kona connoisseurs?
It’s only the Cuban Cigar of coffee. I love Kona. I love nutty flavored medium roast coffee but I like my coffee black. Kona is perfect for that. Adding cream to it would be like mixing an 18 year old Glenfidich with Mountain Dew. It’s hard to get here so I often settle for a blend.

What I don’t like is Starbucks. Starbucks is American marketing at its finest. Burnt coffee at $5 a cup.

Back