Coffee/covfefe/brew/java

It’s only the Cuban Cigar of coffee. I love Kona. I love nutty flavored medium roast coffee but I like my coffee black. Kona is perfect for that. Adding cream to it would be like mixing an 18 year old Glenfidich with Mountain Dew. It’s hard to get here so I often settle for a blend.

What I don’t like is Starbucks. Starbucks is American marketing at its finest. Burnt coffee at $5 a cup.
Starbucks is horrid... I do go their for the grounds, though...lol
Trader Joes has a interesting assortment of beans. And I love that if I want to try a particular kind, they'll open a bag and brew a pot...
Love TJ's...

It’s only the Cuban Cigar of coffee. I love Kona. I love nutty flavored medium roast coffee but I like my coffee black. Kona is perfect for that. Adding cream to it would be like mixing an 18 year old Glenfidich with Mountain Dew. It’s hard to get here so I often settle for a blend.

What I don’t like is Starbucks. Starbucks is American marketing at its finest. Burnt coffee at $5 a cup.
God you people are truly ignorant, Blue Mountain is the dog's bollocks!

https://awaked.co/en/products/speci...zJCDSdNXfT9iCVRN7vmGKuhL_suSsNlhoCkd0QAvD_BwE

Starbucks is horrid... I do go their for the grounds, though...lol
Trader Joes has a interesting assortment of beans. And I love that if I want to try a particular kind, they'll open a bag and brew a pot...
Love TJ's...
OMG I haven’t been TJ’s in ages. Is the one on West Broad still open?

cafe du monde

french new orleans

coffee and chicory blend straight from the great city.

yummmm

I spent years in outside sales and before all the fru fru crap stop and rob coffee was what I got and it still works just fine.

I little break for politics.
What's your favorite morning brew? Pods, freshly ground, generic?
I can hardly wait for my first cup in the morning. It is such a treat to smell the coffee brewing. I love my the old fashioned way best, cone filter, strong, dark, just a tad of creamer.

French press with cream or half-and-half.

OMG thought I was the only person who hates the taste of Starbucks.

I like Dunkin' Donuts coffee.

Cafe del Mundo gives me a stomach ache, something they do in their roasting process.

shame

I never knew about it until my daughter in laws family started giving us cans once on awhile

their family tradition is when someone goes near NO they have to get a shit load and give it to everyone.

great stuff

but I drink mostly tea

Back