Cohen Testimony Prediction Thread

Go ahead! Put a fork in him, because he's just about done! LOL!

Turkey-Trump-Twerk.gif

I suspect that there will be mass suicides by Millennials when Trump is not impeached.

Don't all kids witness their dads screaming at the television? My dad cleverly doesn't have cable/dish/broadcast/etc. Instead, he chose to mess with me by yelling his approval for the bad guys on movies that we watched (mostly checked-out from the library), and watching me get annoyed by his antics.

Riveting story

Yep; in loony tune land, an ATTORNEY was forced to break laws he knew he was breaking by that meanie Trump.

This is comedy if it weren't so pathetic and tragic for the nation as a whole. We have to watch now as Democrats in the Party of the Jackass make a mockery of the "people's" House and our political processes because they just cannot accept the FACT that Trump won an election and Hillary was that pathetic of a candidate.

The Democrats hit a new low in American politics.

Trump is the new low in American politics.

Suprising if true, all the Republicans will do will portray Cohen as an untrustworthy dirt bag, which is easy given that he pretty much is, but his credibility will overshadow anything he says

unless he says anything lib'ruls don't like.......then he won't be credible......

Back