Colorado Police Take Out Dangerous Criminal with Pepper Spray!

Yeah, this is all over the news today. You'd figure with all the stories of cops arresting kids with fake guns and the schools attempting to deny any rights to kids they'd be a bit more careful. But nooooo....

it didn't say the in the article, still the brat would understand a ringing ear.
I parented my kids, they didn't need to be bitchslapped.

It is a special school for children with behavioral problems. Did you bitch slap your children much?

From the article:
Lakewood police are defending their actions. Aidan was placed on a 'mental health hold' and was transferred to a school for children with behavioural [sic] issues.

This means that this event happened, then they placed him in the retard school. So this happened at a regular school.

The kid needs a good smack-down. Based on his mother's reaction, she needs one too.

From the article:

This means that this event happened, then they placed him in the retard school. So this happened at a regular school.

The kid needs a good smack-down. Based on his mother's reaction, she needs one too.

See, told you there would be posters who like this type of treatment.

You are pure evil...

You are pure evil...

Yeah, my parents too. That's why they raised all five kids as exceptional, and I've raised mine to be even more so.

As usual you have no idea what you are talking about.

most of the education majors I went to school with could not cut it in business or pre med. I'm not saying teachers are the only reasons public schools are soo shitty, but they are a major reason. Yeah we need cops to stop chasing murderers cause some ditz teacher can't control and 8 yr old. LAME

Another fucking retard that the parents cannot control and now they want to throw out the victim card. :palm:

torn a piece of wooden trim off the walls and was wielding it like a weapon, He also threw a television and was threatening to kill the teachers. When police arrived, a spokesman said, they felt they had no option but use use the pepper spray on him.

Another fucking retard that the parents cannot control and now they want to throw out the victim card. :palm:

torn a piece of wooden trim off the walls and was wielding it like a weapon, He also threw a television and was threatening to kill the teachers. When police arrived, a spokesman said, they felt they had no option but use use the pepper spray on him.

Another enters their less than human response!

what would you have done with this kid?

Just curious as this is the third time the cops have been called. His mother clearly doesn't care. The kid admits on video it is 'just who he is and that he likely won't change'

While pepper spray may not have been the perfect solution, this kid needs discipline. In my day, ONE such incident would have led to the principals office.... wooden paddle with holes awaiting... then I would have received in school suspension.

You are pure evil...

Just now figuring that out are ya?

DY is the same guy who laughed at the vile things disloyal and ID said about my daughter...

I like you Rana but sometimes...LOL!

Just now figuring that out are ya?

DY is the same guy who laughed at the vile things disloyal and ID said about my daughter...

I like you Rana but sometimes...LOL!

No, I knew he was evil a long time ago, I just have to remind him from time to time. You mean the Id that is now complaining about the pictures of grown woman's breast being posted? That ID?

an 8 year old? seriously? any state costumed thug that can't handle an 8 year olds temper tantrum, stick or no stick, without pepper spraying the kid in the face should be immediately transferred to a correctional job in a high maximum security prison. what a bunch of coward cops. just like the dumb bitch that shot a chihuahua to death because she THOUGHT she'd been bitten.

No, I knew he was evil a long time ago, I just have to remind him from time to time. You mean the Id that is now complaining about the pictures of grown woman's breast being posted? That ID?

I'm not surprised you fell for Fatso's lie. Now you get to watch him squirm and backtrack when he can't prove his accusation. :)

Back