Columnist Coulter in hot water over voting

I love it, right here in West Palm Beach...

And she said Liberals were too dumb to vote correctly...! HA!

This story has been going on for months. When are they going to get to it? Talking about it seems to be the only thing that anybody is doing!

Palm Beach Post today has the Supervisor of Elections saying she has been stalling for months... but that he is refering the case to the State Attorney within the next 48 hours.

Palmbeachpost.com

Maybe she'll be my cellmate? I just get bored with how long it takes for "justice" to grind its wheels.

I don't think I would want to be in a confined space with anyone who is as full of shit as she/he is. Then stench could be over-powering. It is interesting that you imply that she is a he...

Palm Beach Post today has the Supervisor of Elections saying she has been stalling for months... but that he is refering the case to the State Attorney within the next 48 hours.

Palmbeachpost.com
Finally. Took them long enough...

I don't think I would want to be in a confined space with anyone who is as full of shit as she/he is. Then stench could be over-powering. It is interesting that you imply that she is a he...
Right the word "she" somehow implied that she is a "he"?

I know Jarod. Too skinny, no curves, foul mouth, smokes (I know, I'm a hypocrite), man-ish, and I could go on. I just wanted to leave you guys with an image.:)

Women with higher testosterone levels are more um... "randy"... It is one of the reasons that alcohol (which increases the effect of testosterone in a female by suppressing the estrogen) can make girls a bit "easier" (that and the fact that their inhibitions are lower as well can make a great combo until you wake up and her teeth are next to the bed in a jar)....

LOL, you just are not old enough yet Damo :)
Things like attitudes, grown children and bank accounts gain in importance in a relationship later in life.

Women with higher testosterone levels are more um... "randy"... It is one of the reasons that alcohol (which increases the effect of testosterone in a female by suppressing the estrogen) can make girls a bit "easier" (that and the fact that their inhibitions are lower as well can make a great combo until you wake up and her teeth are next to the bed in a jar)....

Please dont discuss mAnn Coulter and sex in the same thread.

Back