come back yurtttt

Pretty much always been my take. I always got why people hated all of the other controversial posters, but the Yurt stuff confused me...

this thread says much grind.

nothing has changed.

the far left is still full of hate, you and others in the middle or libertarians are still cool. i came back to see if i missed anything, and it appears not much. legion has taken over the board with his threads, bijou, rune, howey are still spouting nothing but hate...so why bother.

i do miss some people here, but i don't miss the constant hate and nothing but insults from many posters i try to debate with. and TBO, i've grown tired of political debates and arguments. this year is pretty much the reverse of 2008 with the far right or far left. and really, for anyone right or left. i find the middle or libertarian to be where i find my core political beliefs.

So, I am really drunk, and I haven't slept in 34 hours, and I just randomly decided to like every post in this thread. Don't take it personally. I also went to PMP's profile, clicked on "newest posts", and upvoted everything in the page. Again, don't take it personally, PMP.

nothing has changed.

the far left is still full of hate, you and others in the middle or libertarians are still cool. i came back to see if i missed anything, and it appears not much. legion has taken over the board with his threads, bijou, rune, howey are still spouting nothing but hate...so why bother.

i do miss some people here, but i don't miss the constant hate and nothing but insults from many posters i try to debate with. and TBO, i've grown tired of political debates and arguments. this year is pretty much the reverse of 2008 with the far right or far left. and really, for anyone right or left. i find the middle or libertarian to be where i find my core political beliefs.

"Boo Hoo Hoo...all I wanted was to debate, but those mean Liberals just refuse no matter how hard I tried...Boo HOO HOO!"

What you grew tired of was others having figured out your "debating style" and hurling it right back in your face. It was fun for you when you did it to others but now that you're on the receiving end...it's just no fun anymore and so you run for home.

So, I am really drunk, and I haven't slept in 34 hours, and I just randomly decided to like every post in this thread. Don't take it personally. I also went to PMP's profile, clicked on "newest posts", and upvoted everything in the page. Again, don't take it personally, PMP.

Enrique Iglesias also suffers from insomnia but he at least gets to fuck loads of women. Where are you going wrong?

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/en...s-talks-insomnia/story-e6frexl9-1111113723704

"Boo Hoo Hoo...all I wanted was to debate, but those mean Liberals just refuse no matter how hard I tried...Boo HOO HOO!"

What you grew tired of was others having figured out your "debating style" and hurling it right back in your face. It was fun for you when you did it to others but now that you're on the receiving end...it's just no fun anymore and so you run for home.

^ case in point

no debate, just insults

it truly gets boring. you know i love you grind, but this board has become stale. not your fault or damos, just the way it is. the board needs new people, both left and right. those willing to actually engage in debate and not just constant insults.

what the board needs is ----> WEREWOLF where no one knows the user, so no one spazzes because they already know the user

nothing has changed.

Just ignore everyone you don't like. It's what I do. Besides, you're gonna miss out on something really cool.

I would say this was a good week to take a vacation......weird stuff on the board today....strange name changers.........Watermarxist gave me 25 "thanks".....some dude from England going post postal.....

i didn't start working on wolfbot till late august and i did it hear and there. I've been busy with other things too. also the thing about rapid posting was only something that come up sunday and i was busy monday and tuesday so it didn't really hold me up. I wouldn't have been able to play werewolf in sept anyway and I know some others couldn't either. october is better for it anyway. now shut the f up werewolf takes a while to organize and get everyone on the same page.

i didn't start working on wolfbot till late august and i did it hear and there. I've been busy with other things too. also the thing about rapid posting was only something that come up sunday and i was busy monday and tuesday so it didn't really hold me up. I wouldn't have been able to play werewolf in sept anyway and I know some others couldn't either. october is better for it anyway. now shut the f up werewolf takes a while to organize and get everyone on the same page.

Dude... simmer... just jerking your chain.

I couldn't do 1/10th of one percent of what you can with a computer. Back in '93 I blinked once and went from cutting edge to obsolete... my four year old niece can out program me now.

seriously... if you ever meet her, do NOT give her your electronic devices. She will F them up and then laugh as you can't figure out what she did.

more bijou irony. crying and moaning about me. why don't you engage me in debate instead of just bitching and moaning? people like you ruin this board.

Back