Comer reveals White House physician was involved in Biden family business deals, demands he testify

O’Connor served 22 years in the U.S. Army, including tours of duty with the 82nd Airborne Division, 75th Ranger Regiment, and United States Army Special Operations Command, and over a decade at the White House.[5]O'Connor has received the Combat Medic Badge.[1] He is on faculty at George Washington University, where he served as the founding director of executive medicine.[3][4] He worked for three years in the George W. Bush administration.[6] In 2013, he was inducted into the Order of Military Medical Merit.[3] He began service as a physician in the White House in 2006 under the Bush administration.[7] In 2009, O'Connor was named physician to the Vice President.[8] In 2017, O'Connor retired from the US Army as Colonel.[7] In January 2020, he was appointed medical director of St. Bonaventure University's Franciscan Health Care Professions program.[2]According to Biden's memoir Promise Me, Dad, O'Connor worked closely with the Biden family during Beau Biden's battle with brain cancer.[6] In 2017, he collaborated with James Biden to create a healthcare program with Americore for veterans.[9]

If O'Connor is such a righteous and noble human being, why was he attending "AMERICORE" business meetings with a known rat like Hunter Biden ? And why/how was he mixed up in the first place with, "Jimmy the Chin's", AMERICORE venture ? I mean, James Biden is not the most wholesome character for a US President's personal physician to be rubbing shoulders with. RIGHT ?

Dachshund - the WONDER HOUND

DLM....Dachshund Lives Matter !!

Privileged conversations. Covered by Presidential immunity.
boy-meets-world-laughing.gif

Doesn’t matter if it’s been released. It’s immune.

But, go ahead and cite the conversation you’re referring to. I’d like to see it.
O'Conner isn't an attorney douchebag. Also, that precedent has been destroyed by your serial lying dotard Biden.

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

ron-white-you-can%E2%80%99t-fix-stupid.gif

What about the Hur interview? That wasn’t between Biden and his doctor, was it?

But, go ahead and cite the pertinent part you’re referring to. I don’t have time to wade through a 5 hour interview. I’m sure you have, since you know the exact citation.
Could you keep up with the conversation BEFORE you post. You look more confused than Joe Biden.

:facepalm:

What about the Hur interview? That wasn’t between Biden and his doctor, was it?

But, go ahead and cite the pertinent part you’re referring to. I don’t have time to wade through a 5 hour interview. I’m sure you have, since you know the exact citation.
The Hur interview PROVES Biden's doctor has not been reporting on Biden's cognitive health. Now we know that he was involved in a business deal with Joe. Doing a cognitive exam on an elderly man with a poor memory is the standard of practice. O'Connor is guilty of malpractice.

Seriously, are all you MAGA wonks really this fucking stupid? I mean, for what 2 years and change the clown show that's run by Comer and Jordan has wasted countless hours and taxpayer's money on these smoke screen "hearings" and investigations .... only to come away with NO PROOF, but just regurgitations of the SOS. No wonder Cheeto Jeezus has been successfully using you fools as doormats for years ... just ask all the people he stiffed on contracted work. Unreal!

The Hur interview PROVES Biden's doctor has not been reporting on Biden's cognitive health. Now we know that he was involved in a business deal with Joe. Doing a cognitive exam on an elderly man with a poor memory is the standard of practice. O'Connor is guilty of malpractice.
His doctor, or ANYBODY’S doctor, is under no obligation, nor is it ethical for them to release any information about their patient.

Why does this even have to be explained to you?

But, go ahead and find that business deal with Joe. I’ll wait.

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer is demanding that the White House physician appear before Congress to answer questions on President Biden’s "declining mental state," while also revealing that the doctor has been involved in the Biden family’s business dealings.

Fox News Digital obtained the letter Comer, R-Ky., sent to Dr. Kevin O’Connor on Sunday. Comer is seeking to question O’Connor, given his "connections" with the Biden family, on whether he is "in a position to provide accurate and independent reviews of the President’s fitness to serve."

Comer wants to know whether O'Connor's medical assessments of the president have been improperly influenced by his work with the Biden family with the company Americore.

"After a concerning debate performance by President Biden against former President Donald Trump on June 27, journalists have rushed to report on what Americans have seen plainly for years: the President appears unwell," Comer wrote.

Joe Biden standing at a podium while addressing a crowd.

President Biden speaks at a campaign rally in Madison, Wisconsin. (Kyle Mazza/Anadolu via Getty Images)

Comer said that because Americans have been questioning Biden’s "ability to lead the country," his committee has been investigating circumstances surrounding O’Connor’s February assessment of the president.

Comer noted that O’Connor determined in February that the president "is a healthy, active, robust 81-year-old-male, who remains fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency."

Comer, though, pointed to reports that O’Connor did not recommend that Biden take a cognitive test....
==========================

Has Biden bribed the White House doctor with sweetheart business deals so that the doctor has not done his duty and asked Biden to take a cognitive exam? Even George Stephanopoulos suggested he needed one. Surely the doctor should recommend on to prove Biden's mental fitness.
Comer can demand all he wants, and usually does, but it doesn’t mean anything, he can not just go out and subpoena anyone you want without first giving a substantial reason, and circumstantial connections aren’t reasons

And you got to laugh at MAGA’s accusations that Biden weaponized the Government to get Trump when everyday clowns like Jordan and Comer are demanding everyone get subpoenaed

House Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer is demanding that the White House physician appear before Congress to answer questions on President Biden’s "declining mental state," while also revealing that the doctor has been involved in the Biden family’s business dealings.

Fox News Digital obtained the letter Comer, R-Ky., sent to Dr. Kevin O’Connor on Sunday. Comer is seeking to question O’Connor, given his "connections" with the Biden family, on whether he is "in a position to provide accurate and independent reviews of the President’s fitness to serve."

Comer wants to know whether O'Connor's medical assessments of the president have been improperly influenced by his work with the Biden family with the company Americore.

"After a concerning debate performance by President Biden against former President Donald Trump on June 27, journalists have rushed to report on what Americans have seen plainly for years: the President appears unwell," Comer wrote.

Joe Biden standing at a podium while addressing a crowd.

President Biden speaks at a campaign rally in Madison, Wisconsin. (Kyle Mazza/Anadolu via Getty Images)

Comer said that because Americans have been questioning Biden’s "ability to lead the country," his committee has been investigating circumstances surrounding O’Connor’s February assessment of the president.

Comer noted that O’Connor determined in February that the president "is a healthy, active, robust 81-year-old-male, who remains fit to successfully execute the duties of the presidency."

Comer, though, pointed to reports that O’Connor did not recommend that Biden take a cognitive test....
==========================

Has Biden bribed the White House doctor with sweetheart business deals so that the doctor has not done his duty and asked Biden to take a cognitive exam? Even George Stephanopoulos suggested he needed one. Surely the doctor should recommend on to prove Biden's mental fitness.
Are you sure it's not GOMER? OPIE!

Is Comer still flailing away at Biden? Doesn't this ever get old to Trumpys? I know, I know, this time it will be a big deal. How many times has Comer's assurances fallen flat? You do not need evidence when you have belief. That, you suckers have.

Back