Communism in America?

Nah
Your wife is giving me a discount.
5 fucks for the price of 1.
I guess she didn't know what to do with that extra quarter.

if you ever came to MY town, you'd have much more luck with the young men.... there is a definite niche market here for fags like you looking for some mayan meat.

again... there is no "phobia" involved here at all. I am not frightened in any way by swishy girliemen like you. No fear whatsoever.... only amusement.... and derision.

Now he wants to express his homophobia through the use of derision and amusement.
So sad :palm:

Last edited:
if you ever came to MY town, you'd have much more luck with the young men.... there is a definite niche market here for fags like you looking for some mayan meat.

You sure do seem to know a lot about the homosexual side of your new town, not that there's anything wrong with that. :p
Does your homophobia stem from you being rejected over and over and over, etc?

Best example of american communists, the koch brothers and the waltons, between those 8 individuals they own 60% of americas wealth and the two pig brothers want to buy the rest

Oh, I'm sure you know a lot about your town too.... but my guess is, you'll need to come down here to taste your favorite mayan meat.

Oh, I'm sure you know a lot about your town too.... but my guess is, you'll need to come down here to taste your favorite mayan meat.

"Oh, I'm sure you know a lot about your town too.... "

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN; what a scathing retort that was.
What ever will I do, now? :chesh:

Why don't you tell us how it tastes, since you seem to have first hand knowledge.
Maybe we should ask your wife how your Policeman neighbors meat tastes; seeing as how you probably traded her off, to get your illegal gun registered. :)

"Oh, I'm sure you know a lot about your town too.... "

DAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN; what a scathing retort that was.
What ever will I do, now? :chesh:

Why don't you tell us how it tastes, since you seem to have first hand knowledge.
Maybe we should ask your wife how your Policeman neighbors meat tastes; seeing as how you probably traded her off, to get your illegal gun registered. :)

I'm not gay.... I would have no idea nor any inclination to find out. You, on the other hand, are clearly fascinated by MY town, and one has to imagine that the reason you are has to do with your clearly twisted sexual proclivities.

My wife would cut off your nuts as soon as look at you, so I'd be asking her stupid and insulting questions at my own peril if I were you!

I'm not gay.... I would have no idea nor any inclination to find out. You, on the other hand, are clearly fascinated by MY town, and one has to imagine that the reason you are has to do with your clearly twisted sexual proclivities.

My wife would cut off your nuts as soon as look at you, so I'd be asking her stupid and insulting questions at my own peril if I were you!

Don't hide your feelings; because you were the one who made the decision to reveal your intimate knowledge of certain areas that you frequent, where you live.
Was that part of the contract with her; that if you don't die, within a certain amount of time, that she gets to castrate you.
Or has she already done that and that's why you seek other "companionship".

It's pretty funny, really. You spend all this time trying to find out where I live... You discover photographs of my home... You obsess about our upholstery choices... You try to imagine what my life has consisted of, what my father's life consisted of. I guess, to a queer egg like you, that doesn't seem the least bit wierd... To you, you are apparently incapable of seeing how pathetic you seem, and how worthless your real world life must be that you would behave in such a way.

On the other hand, I wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire... But even that would presuppose that I knew or even cared to know where on this earth you lived your sad, dreary life.

Damn! Am I glad I'm me and not you, you sorry excuse for a man.

:lol:

It's pretty funny, really. You spend all this time trying to find out where I live... You discover photographs of my home... You obsess about our upholstery choices... You try to imagine what my life has consisted of, what my father's life consisted of. I guess, to a queer egg like you, that doesn't seem the least bit wierd... To you, you are apparently incapable of seeing how pathetic you seem, and how worthless your real world life must be that you would behave in such a way.

On the other hand, I wouldn't cross the street to piss on you if you were on fire... But even that would presuppose that I knew or even cared to know where on this earth you lived your sad, dreary life.

Damn! Am I glad I'm me and not you, you sorry excuse for a man.

:lol:

I never spent any time trying to figure out where you live.
It was sent to me, in the form of an online magazine. :)

Not once have I opined about your life or your father's life.

And I am sorry that you coming out of the closet has been so traumatic for you.

I never spent any time trying to figure out where you live.
It was sent to me, in the form of an online magazine. :)

Not once have I opined about your life or your father's life.

And I am sorry that you coming out of the closet has been so traumatic for you.

It magically came into your email inbox from a Mexican magazine. sure.

And you most certainly have opined about my life.... trying to guess how many wives I've had and how my marriages ended.... you have opined about my father's life in much the same way. I have never been IN the closet.... I, unlike you, live a great life and don't have to spend a nanosecond of it wondering how YOU live YOUR life....

you? Not so much.

Envy is quite unattractive on you, by the way.

Back