Confession...

Many think fascism is a corrupt system. you're still trying to "word game" reality away.

absolutely not....but to simply say corruption is fascism is not true...it looks to me like you want to call simple corruption fascism.....so it is actually you who is playing word games.....

tell you what....post up the definition of fascism and then explain in your own words how this falls under the definition....

absolutely not....but to simply say corruption is fascism is not true...it looks to me like you want to call simple corruption fascism.....so it is actually you who is playing word games.....

tell you what....post up the definition of fascism and then explain in your own words how this falls under the definition....

Im saying fascism is corruption.

Fascism is the unification of power and alignment of interests of the state and large corporations.

You lost.

Fascism is internationalized now.

Companies lobbying government is corrupt, you douche.

No its not. The principles of the particular government in question dictate wether or not lobbying is appropriate or not. In either case, its just good business sense. You being anti-business and pro dark ages don't want to see a business succeed, of course.

And no, nationalism, by definiton, cannot be internationalized.

No its not. The principles of the particular government in question dictate wether or not lobbying is appropriate or not. In either case, its just good business sense. You being anti-business and pro dark ages don't want to see a business succeed, of course.

And no, nationalism, by definiton, cannot be internationalized.

Yes corporations lobbying government is corrupt.

It's only good business sense if you believe slavery is good business. Many like you believed that for hundreds of years.

Fascism can be internationalized.

I understand you neocon brainwash victims. I used to be one. I used to be the worst fascist evangelizer you could imagine. I have changed. YOu should too.

I understand you neocon brainwash victims. I used to be one. I used to be the worst fascist evangelizer you could imagine. I have changed. YOu should too.

Yes, now instead of blindly worshipping business interests, you have become blindly envious of them. Soon, being envious of other people's money, you will become a liberal.

Yes, now instead of blindly worshipping business interests, you have become blindly envious of them. Soon, being envious of other people's money, you will become a liberal.

It's not envy to believe government should not prostitute it;s citizenry to corporate interests.

It's not envy to believe government should not prostitute it;s citizenry to corporate interests.

Its envy to believe that governments should not foster of business-friendly environment, as you do. Also, ignorance leads you to postulate dated theories about trade and commerce as well.

LOL. I'm amazed at where my sheepish confession has gone...

I thought it was going to turn into a proper confession thread, where admissions of literary flaws, embarrassing sexual encounters and casual slayings would be recounted for the amusement of our fellow posters.

I was very wrong.

Maybe it's the fact that he buys a prostitute and his gay teacher comes onto him.

I must admit that this one of those books that I always said I'd get around to reading. I finally read it about two years ago and it left me a little bewildered, not helped by the fact that Bush Junior cites it as an inspiration in his life. I will have to read it again to see if I can find out why people rave about it so much.

By the way, he does buy a prostitute but doesn't actually do anything as she insists on more money than agreed so her pimp beats him up, also we are left to wonder if his teacher is gay or not.

Last edited:
I thought it was going to turn into a proper confession thread, where admissions of literary flaws, embarrassing sexual encounters and casual slayings would be recounted for the amusement of our fellow posters.

I was very wrong.

lmao....because formal slayings are like way cooler

Back