Conservative slut-shaming in the news

Funny story. I remember when my parents took me to watch "Clash of the Titans" at a theater when it came out in 1981. As soon as that naked lady walked out of a tub, BOOM my father's hand was on my eyes. I was able to catch a glimpse of her perfect round ass through his fingers.

My father was a very conservative pastor.

Funny story. I remember when my parents took me to watch "Clash of the Titans" at a theater when it came out in 1981. As soon as that naked lady walked out of a tub, BOOM my father's hand was on my eyes. I was able to catch a glimpse of her perfect round ass through his fingers.

My father was a very conservative pastor.

My parents were religious. I was elected church secretary for 3 yrs (3 yrs. was max) in my early 20's. I was a popular guy. I dated 4 girls from church. Short stocking-less dresses were appealing.

For some reason I am hungry.

1.jpg

That should fix ya :laugh:

In case for those who don't get the reference.

How do you have sex with a fat chick?
Roll her in flour and find the wet spot.

Your parents were hippies too?

No, not at all. They just happen to be Kaboomers. My dad has always had GG values, though, and so I was raised on old time radio, the golden age of Hollywood, and motion picture serials. Never had cable (picked up two broadcast channels when I was in middle school), and they still don't watch TV.

No, not at all. They just happen to be Kaboomers. My dad has always had GG values, though, and so I was raised on old time radio, the golden age of Hollywood, and motion picture serials. Never had cable (picked up two broadcast channels when I was in middle school), and they still don't watch TV.

That sounds...horrible.

Back