CONSERVATIVES ONLY THREAD

Yes I would. In fact in the summer of 2016 my neighbor had a bunch of Democrat signs in his yard and I ran them all over with my car. I was just doing my part. Unfortunately he took all the signs and nailed them to trees. I took pictures of my crime but decided against posting them on the internet, I'm not America's Dumbest Criminal ya know.

This is lefty behavior. Lefties vandalized Trump campaign signs and cars with Trump bumper stickers on them, but righties did not vandalize stuff that was about Hillary. This behavior is as lefty as robbing liquor stores.

I am not a Nazi. I just believe we should all do what we can to keep the other party out of power so our entire nation doesn't end up like the city of Detroit. It starts locally. Even with local elected officials. You don't want to see them climb the Liberal latter to state and feral [federal] offices

You ignorant sot.. Detroit's industries kept moving further and further out into the suburbs.. leaving a dead inner city.. Blacks didn't do it... corporate America did.. Why don't you read a damned history of Detroit?

Back