Construction Workers

Haha, it’s like when people start their sentence “to be honest...”

I stated that because I’m not suggesting people vote a certain way or pushing some policy and that’s what 99% of threads on the board are about. I feel like I’ve heard various posters over the years hear make reference to working in construction and was just curious to their thoughts/feedback/experiences.

IMHO it is far, far more prevalent than most ppl think. Even ppl outside the trades/construction can clearly see it in areas where there is a lot of construction going on..

I have posted on this many times & most ppl seem to shrug their shoulders.....

There is tons of construction here, mostly new homes & that is the foundational base keeping many illegals here w/ a roof over their heads, that & the state gubment declaring we are a sanctuary state..... Not even sure that is defined anywhere. :dunno: I guess we shouldn't have voted for that.:rolleyes:

Most of the threads I started focused more on the hiring & when something goes wrong........ ALso these contractors are mostly fly by nighters anyway so they rip them off all the time & when one gets hurt?? They dump them off @ the hospital & swing by home depot & pick up another one~we pick up the Dr bills etc etc etc

Back