Cops: Jehovah's Witnesses Faced Bullet Barrage

StormX

Banned
-Incensed that two Jehovah’s Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair’s vehicle, police report.

John Baldwin, 35, was arrested for felony aggravated assault following the incident Saturday afternoon outside his Centerton home.
johnbaldwin.jpg

According to a probable cause affidavit, Baldwin became upset when Laura Goforth and Rachel Boshears began speaking with him on his front lawn. “Get your fucking ass off my property. I moved out here to get away from people like you,” Baldwin told the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Boshears, 55, told police that, after apologizing to Baldwin, she and Goforth, 47, returned to their car. As they were getting into the vehicle--which was being driven by Boshears’s husband Emerson--both women heard Baldwin say, “Get me my 9.”

As the three Jehovah’s Witnesses drove away, Baldwin began firing in their direction. Emerson Boshears, 49, told cops that he could “see Baldwin in his rear view mirror pointing a gun and…shooting behind his vehicle.”

In a police interview, Baldwin claimed that after he told Goforth and Boshears to leave, the women were “Lolly Gaggin” around and continuing to try and speak with him. So he asked his wife Christi “to bring him his gun,” cops noted.

Baldwin, seen in the above mug shot, admitted firing 19 rounds “just behind” the car carrying the three Jehovah’s Witnesses. Baldwin added that he “was just letting them know he had a gun and was trying to get them off his property.

Despite that explanation, Balwdin was arrested for felony aggravated assault and booked into the county jail (from which he was later released after posting $50,000 bond). Cops seized his Springfield XDM handgun and logged the weapon into evidence. Investigators were also able to recover 13 spent shell casings.

:rofl2:

What everyone wished they could do when they come knocking on your door at 8:00am on a Saturday morning.

-Incensed that two Jehovah’s Witnesses approached him in the front yard of his home, an Arkansas man allegedly had his wife retrieve his 9mm handgun from the residence and then fired 19 rounds at the pair’s vehicle, police report.

John Baldwin, 35, was arrested for felony aggravated assault following the incident Saturday afternoon outside his Centerton home.
johnbaldwin.jpg

According to a probable cause affidavit, Baldwin became upset when Laura Goforth and Rachel Boshears began speaking with him on his front lawn. “Get your fucking ass off my property. I moved out here to get away from people like you,” Baldwin told the Jehovah’s Witnesses.

Boshears, 55, told police that, after apologizing to Baldwin, she and Goforth, 47, returned to their car. As they were getting into the vehicle--which was being driven by Boshears’s husband Emerson--both women heard Baldwin say, “Get me my 9.”

As the three Jehovah’s Witnesses drove away, Baldwin began firing in their direction. Emerson Boshears, 49, told cops that he could “see Baldwin in his rear view mirror pointing a gun and…shooting behind his vehicle.”

In a police interview, Baldwin claimed that after he told Goforth and Boshears to leave, the women were “Lolly Gaggin” around and continuing to try and speak with him. So he asked his wife Christi “to bring him his gun,” cops noted.

Baldwin, seen in the above mug shot, admitted firing 19 rounds “just behind” the car carrying the three Jehovah’s Witnesses. Baldwin added that he “was just letting them know he had a gun and was trying to get them off his property.

Despite that explanation, Balwdin was arrested for felony aggravated assault and booked into the county jail (from which he was later released after posting $50,000 bond). Cops seized his Springfield XDM handgun and logged the weapon into evidence. Investigators were also able to recover 13 spent shell casings.

What everyone wished they could do when they come knocking on your door at 8:00am on a Saturday morning.

Another "responsible" gun owner...ROTFLMAO!!

How do you fire 19 rounds and say you were "just letting them know you have a gun"??? wow.

Good thing the JW's weren't packing.

All that for trying to save your soul. I don't believe in their religion, and never will, but I always thank them for caring enough to try to save this heathen and offer them some coffee. They made the trek out to my place? That's some dedication.

what ever religion someone is when they come to my home I VERY kind to them.

I always tell them Im a waste of their good time and that there are people they could help with that time.

Being mean to people for wanting to talk to you is insane.

this guys needs to be stripped of every gun he owns

dude stand in front of me in person and lie like you do here and guess what you will get?

There is nothing I hate more than a lying sack of shit.

I have told that to people like car dealers.

You lie to me once and Im out the door.

I have walked out on many a business creep who could not speak to me with out lying

Because Desh has shown time and again how tolerant and polite she is with those who disagree with her.

Right...because there's not a whit of difference between being approached by religious missionaries, politely asking if they can share their story with you and the condescension and vitriol desh is bombarded with on these boards every single day.

Right...not a bit of difference.

Right...because there's not a whit of difference between being approached by religious missionaries, politely asking if they can share their story with you and the condescension and vitriol desh is bombarded with on these boards every single day.

Right...not a bit of difference.

No one... and I do mean NO ONE is more vitriolic than Desh.

dude stand in front of me in person and lie like you do here and guess what you will get?

There is nothing I hate more than a lying sack of shit.

So you hate yourself?

I have told that to people like car dealers.

You lie to me once and Im out the door.

I have walked out on many a business creep who could not speak to me with out lying

So when you lie, do you get mad when others walk out on you?

Not when spoken to with the proper respect.

She's never been vitriolic to me...why is that do you think?

Because I don't demean her every thought and comment like you do.

Show us an example of you disagreeing with her.

Just look at how she treats BAC and Darla, two other lefties, when they disagree with her.

There is a simpler way to get rid of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Back in the 90s I lived in a neighborhood that the JWs loved. They would come around at least once a month. One day I answered the door with my son's 5' Ball python around my neck. They never came back. They still pestered my neighbors and my friends a block over, but they never knocked on my door again. I guess owning a snake means my soul is either not worth saving or already lost.

That snake earned a few extra mice.

There is a simpler way to get rid of the Jehovah's Witnesses. Back in the 90s I lived in a neighborhood that the JWs loved. They would come around at least once a month. One day I answered the door with my son's 5' Ball python around my neck. They never came back. They still pestered my neighbors and my friends a block over, but they never knocked on my door again. I guess owning a snake means my soul is either not worth saving or already lost.

That snake earned a few extra mice.

While I like your method, you can also politely ask them to remove you from the list of people they visit; they are supposed to remove you and not visit you anymore if you do that.

You can also tell them you were kicked out of JW's; they won't visit you after that either.

johnbaldwin.jpg

A Caucasian? I suppose this is a step forward for you.

Back