Court of Youngins Pwn is now in session: The Trial of MOTT

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
Background:
RluQH.png

Mott is being brought up on charges of high treason, evil, blasphemy and general malice against the high order of Youngins Pwn.

Counts 1 & 2 - High Treason

1) Mott through joining seniors pwn acknowlged our pwningness. (see screenshot) He has not put this into practice though. He is not admiring youngins pwn as he should

2) not respecting youngins pwn to an excessive degree.

Mott is also charged with the lesser counts of failure to assist youngins pwn in our many endevors, including our fight for truth, justice, the abolishment of proles, and glory. He instead seeks to thwart all of our endeavors on many occasions.

Additionally, Mott is being brought up on counts of blasphemy, including:

1) Numerous references to a key pwn member as "skidmark"
2) Calling me a pasty white bitch, and one who has no soul.

It is also heavily inferred that he has a distinct lack of interest in the deliciousness of volcano tacos.

Background:
RluQH.png

Mott is being brought up on charges of high treason, evil, blasphemy and general malice against the high order of Youngins Pwn.

1) Mott through joining seniors pwn acknowlged our pwningness. (see screenshot) He has not put this into practice though. He is not admiring youngins pwn as he should

Mott is also charged with the lesser counts of failure to assist youngins pwn in our many endevors, including our fight for truth, justice, the abolishment of proles, and glory. He instead seeks to thwart all of our endeavors on many occasions.

It is also heavily inferred that he has a distinct lack of interest in the deliciousness of volcano tacos.

But you are a pasty white bitch, who has no soul, so why are trying to stop the truth?

Background:
RluQH.png

I'd drop the charges if I was you Grind. It's a win win situation for me. Since you let eveyone know I'm in the Senior addition of Youngins Pwn and that gives me a lot of street cred. Kicking me out will only give me more street cred. Either way I win. :)

Oh yea.....that's a god damned lie about Volcano Tacos!!!

so you admit then that being in seniors pwn is a high honor. You have redeemed yourself, ever so slightly.

If it may please the court, I feel I should remind you all that Mott is from Ohio, the wasteland of America.

I'll bring them. On a side note I'm also going to bring my latest culinary creation. Similar to pizza rolls; BREAKFAST ROLLS.

Back