Court of Youngins Pwn is now in session: The Trial of MOTT

Volcano tacos are okay, but it's better if you get the volcano sauce on a supreme burrito. Order a number 1 with volcano sauce.

*sigh* Volcano Tacos are a marketing gimmick from Taco Bell. It's basically a Taco Supreme with jalapeno sauce instead of sour cream, in a colored shell. For this, you pay twice as much for it, and Taco Bell loves your stupidity. You could order a taco, add volcano sauce, and have basically the same thing for a fraction of the cost. But because today's youngins have no sense of frugality, places like Taco Bell know they can exploit them, and they do. Therefore, it is confirmed, you are all idiots.

mott has been executed. though i feel bad now that he has also espoused a love for volcano tacos. he will be let back into seniors pwn if he ever posts a picture of himself enjoying a volcano taco O_O

Last edited:
*sigh* Volcano Tacos are a marketing gimmick from Taco Bell. It's basically a Taco Supreme with jalapeno sauce instead of sour cream, in a colored shell. For this, you pay twice as much for it, and Taco Bell loves your stupidity. You could order a taco, add volcano sauce, and have basically the same thing for a fraction of the cost. But because today's youngins have no sense of frugality, places like Taco Bell know they can exploit them, and they do. Therefore, it is confirmed, you are all idiots.

I dont WANT sour cream on my volcano taco. And it's not jalapeno sauce, it's lava sauce. You are a taco prole, your opinion is meaningless.

A Taco Bell taco supreme consists of the following:

Shell
Meat
Cheese
Lettuce
Sour Creme
Tomatoes

They cost between $1.20-$1.50 depending on location.

Now the volcano taco consists of:

Shell (red)
Meat
Cheese
Lettuce
Volcano sauce

They cost between $1.00-$1.20 depending on location.

Fully 1/3 of the ingredients are different, and the price is the same or cheaper.

Also, adding volcano sauce is an extra 25 cents to any item, so asking for volcano sauce added to a regular hard taco ($1) costs $1.25 which is a minimum $0.05 MORE expensive. What were you saying about us being dumb and wasteful Dixie? I couldn't quite hear you over the sound me triumphantly being better than you.

Back