COWS.

Short Puerto Rican with big tits and great ass. Oh and glasses.

Over the summer my wife went with her family to Disney World. Her sister and her got a room. She just told me about how she tried to get her sister to relax in the hot tub with her. My jaw has not returned to it's proper position, nor has my penis.

I happen to be a fan of big tits and great asses, surprisingly enough. You and I could be brothers Capt!

I happen to be a fan of big tits and great asses, surprisingly enough. You and I could be brothers Capt!
Actually, my sister in law would probably love you. She's very nerdy and is an art student, also not conservative or religious. And she only likes white/asian guys.

Actually, my sister in law would probably love you. She's very nerdy and is an art student, also not conservative or religious. And she only likes white/asian guys.

WTF? What is all this nonsense? Her personality and education? Religious and political views? I am confused as to why you think this information is relevant?

Can she cook?

WTF? What is all this nonsense? Her personality and education? Religious and political views? I am confused as to why you think this information is relevant?

Can she cook?
Yes, yes she can. I wish she'd teach my wife, whose sole cooking expertise is extra crunch eggs and toast.

Back