Crankiness

"the FIRST thought that strikes me on Fri, and stays with me till the wee hours of the morning Is TGIF!! (for more beer, of course!!!)"

Blah blah blah..... I haven't done shots in a long time.... so I can be cranky if I wanna.

It's only....

LOl. Hey, you are going to give people the impression that I have been PM'ing you naughty things, which is slander!

Where is Beefy, I want more sanctions.

slander if it is not true....this is getting to be funny...to say the least...'Ms.Pinko' is funny when she does 'Pina Colada's'..singing in the rain...lol

Really? Good for you Tiana! I like to hear that.

The boy toy thing or that I like to get 'em young so that I can train them & whip them into shape?:whip: :gpow:

(baby if you're reading this, I'm just kidding)

LOL, he really is more mature than me in a lot of ways though. Its pretty funny.

:clink: <<<<risking being called a drunk...but hey I accept the ridicule from y'all lefties...I do indulge in a beer or two from time to time! Only diff being is I do not call ya names for your indulgence...well only if you do not call me names first...(wake up Ms Pinko!)

Hehe - I'd never call someone a name for indulging in any sort of pleasure. . .

"the FIRST thought that strikes me on Fri, and stays with me till the wee hours of the morning Is TGIF!! (for more beer, of course!!!)"

Blah blah blah..... I haven't done shots in a long time.... so I can be cranky if I wanna.

Well, do 'em then! ;)

Back