crininals are dumb and mostly democrats

Shills selling house security who hired kids to play a part

Bejebus you right wingers are dupes

Well, surprising, you got something right, criminals are dumb, least the overwhelming majority of them, however, last I knew, when one is arrested for breaking a law, or sent to prison for breaking a law, no one asked them what political party they belonged to

Now if you tell us but, but, but, the "Washington Examiner" took a survey, no, they didn't, they cited a study, inappropriately I might add, that examined how many ex felons who were reminded to vote as they left jail eventually registered to vote, hardly anything that proves that "criminals are Democrats"

But hey, give yourself some credit, you got half right, which again, is somewhat of a record for you

Prove it’s not

burdenofproof.jpg

yea yea and you think Im a Russian bot because I made a fool of you and a lying moron on another thread and now your butt hurt

Trust me when I say this, you, nor any winger posters on this forum will ever be mistaken for a Russian bot, if you were, the Russians are getting ripped off

Russian propaganda lol yea right. I left a web forum because they were upset with me over giving a Aussie hell for Russian and chinese propaganda and have mentioned ot before. Lol
Your delusional and really butt hurt bad poor thing it got a sore butt lol

Back