Crowd Packs Amphitheater For Man Claiming He's Jesus Christ Reincarnated

Just kill all those who believe in heaven.
Leave the rest of us out of your delusion.

I believe that this is all we have and the belief of an afterlife cheapens life in reality.

That's all trendy and cool, but do you believe in morality? Do you believe human behavior effects the quality of life for humans in reality?

Just kill all those who believe in heaven.
Leave the rest of us out of your delusion.

I believe that this is all we have and the belief of an afterlife cheapens life in reality.

Well, I'm just saying, US. It would be stupid of God to make up things that "can't be done", or else you can't go to the place you can't do them, instead of just letting everyone live in the place where you'd have no desire to do them. Beyond that, it would be completely, absolutely pointless, and I'm sure an omniscient being would have more interesting things to do. But let's not get into that.

Well, I'm just saying, US. It would be stupid of God to make up things that "can't be done", or else you can't go to the place you can't do them, instead of just letting everyone live in the place where you'd have no desire to do them. Beyond that, it would be completely, absolutely pointless, and I'm sure an omniscient being would have more interesting things to do. But let's not get into that.

STick a fork in you, you're done. This post is screwed.

Back