Crushin on the roommate

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
I suppose it was bound to happen. My roommate is a tall, gorgeous, super cool Hawaiian chick. I think I'm crushing on her.

Dammit.

Fall in Love Beefy , sweep her off her feet and marry her and make beautiful little brown Beefys.

Its what we are designed to do and there will never be a happier momment in your life than when you stand on the shore and look at your beautiful family laughing in the sunlight.

LMAO............

I suppose it was bound to happen. My roommate is a tall, gorgeous, super cool Hawaiian chick. I think I'm crushing on her.

Dammit.

Right!...she must be a mainlander...locals are cute but short and mostly stocky...enjoy!

I even have family members who are real estate developers there...what was your point again?

She's native, born and raised in Hilo, speaks fluent Hawaiian as her first language, of Hawaiian descent.

She's Hawaiian. And she's tall. Its not all that uncommon really.

Okee Dokee then...........

She's native, born and raised in Hilo, speaks fluent Hawaiian as her first language, of Hawaiian descent.

She's Hawaiian. And she's tall. Its not all that uncommon really.

Have this Hawaiian Princess subscribe to JPP...post some pics and a bio...then and only then will I buy this elBeefy! She is either cross bred( or a fluke of nature)or a mainlander....pure and simple!

Seems like the tiny bubbles guy was not too short.

I guess all those who look a bit oriential look the Same to BB.

Hey BB for you information China has some taller folks in some areas as well.

Back