Crushin on the roommate

Well yeah they have a Basketball...............

Seems like the tiny bubbles guy was not too short.

I guess all those who look a bit oriential look the Same to BB.

Hey BB for you information China has some taller folks in some areas as well.

player that is a fluke of nature...anymore stupid comments!...elbeefy betta' give upon trying to lay(lei) the Hawaiian Princess..he hasn't even mastered 'hang five'...I gave him some advice earlier...but it was rejected...:cof1: just like the advice I gave to you Sgt...the stockade...lover!:rolleyes:

Yes the 'Tiny Bubbles' guy...............

Seems like the tiny bubbles guy was not too short.

I guess all those who look a bit oriential look the Same to BB.

Hey BB for you information China has some taller folks in some areas as well.

He was Hawaiian..also severd during the Korean War..as a Lt. Pilot...he transported supplies and troops to Korea..name him if ya dare...History 101...need i do it for you?

Hang out with her, go drinking and just have fun together. Don't even talk about a relationship with her. One night, when she's drunk, she'll jump your bone and you turn it down. That's right, turn it down! Then she'll want a relationship with you because you are a stand-up guy....

Or you can accept it and look forward to her not coming around very often...

LOL..............

Hang out with her, go drinking and just have fun together. Don't even talk about a relationship with her. One night, when she's drunk, she'll jump your bone and you turn it down. That's right, turn it down! Then she'll want a relationship with you because you are a stand-up guy....

Or you can accept it and look forward to her not coming around very often...

DD has figured out the opposite sex...Kudos DD...yup don'tlove em'and leave em' play coy...!;)

Hey...............

LOL, yeah like I know all the details about the guy. I have seen him on TV and such and know he is HI, that is about it. I think he also died about 10 years ago.

You brought him up..not I...I just gave you the facts...he was a mixed breed...!...and a stand up guy!
Can you really say the same?

Hmm I think I have a bit of Indian, Irish and german in me, at least...and I can still stand up. Yep I can say that too :D

Back