Cruz and Trump want to turn the USA into a police state with Muslim ghettos

OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, now I see the fucking difference; because when anyone fucking mentions Nazi's and concentration camps, in the same fucking post, no one ever fucking connects the two. :palm:

It's nice to know that eventually, after a long and tough slog, you can learn.

But tell me, when was the last time you actually heard a PERSON compared to a concentration camp?

Ever?

Anyone?

It's nice to know that eventually, after a long and tough slog, you can learn.

But tell me, when was the last time you actually heard a PERSON compared to a concentration camp?

Ever?

Anyone?

Where did I say person??
Do you feel better, after attempting such a stretch??

:chesh:

Where did I say person??
Do you feel better, after attempting such a stretch??

Uhhhh.... right here, you stupid idiot:

May I suggest that you immediately seek some professional help, for your problems; because if you're truly trying to equate Trump and concentration camps, you're fucking insane. :palm:

Doing something right in front of everyone and then trying to deny you did it may work for imbeciles like Donald Trump the Serial Liar because he has imbeciles who support him, but it doesn't work for imbeciles like you.

Last edited:
Uhhhh.... right here, you stupid idiot:

Doing something right in front of everyone and then trying to deny you did it may work for imbeciles like Donald Trump the Serial Liar because he has imbeciles who support him, but it doesn't work for imbeciles like you.

I still don't see where I said "person". :D

I still don't see where I said "person". :D

Wow, you really ARE that stupid.

Donald J. Trump the Serial Liar is, as much as I hate to say it, human and therefore a "person," under the widest possible definition.

You backpedaling example of anecephaly.

They have suggested banning people from the nation based on their religion.
They have suggested having police patrol neighborhoods based on religious dominance.
They have suggested legislating where places of worship can be build based on what religion it is.

These things are not that far from what the Right wing Nazi party started with.

Wow, you really ARE that stupid.

Donald J. Trump the Serial Liar is, as much as I hate to say it, human and therefore a "person," under the widest possible definition.

You backpedaling example of anecephaly.

But I never said person and you were the one who tried to equate them with the Nazis and concentration camps, which I've noticed you attempting to back pedal from. :D
But like most liberals, you apparently FEEL that you can make comments and then act like it wasn't YOU who made them.

They have suggested banning people from the nation based on their religion.
They have suggested having police patrol neighborhoods based on religious dominance.
They have suggested legislating where places of worship can be build based on what religion it is.

These things are not that far from what the Right wing Nazi party started with.

CUQDDTrWIAEF2qB.jpg

Back