Cut Off The Aid

Lady T has made several posts, none address the thread they all attack the posters. That was my point.

Lady T has made several posts, none address the thread they all attack the posters. That was my point.

And I agree! I see it happen all the time here. If you are not agrreing to their thoughts you are automatically wrong. I found a couple here that can discuss a topic without hating you because you may see it a bit different.

Evil yes giving aid to Israel says something. That we support democratic free states. As opposed to aid to terrorist who we say we are opposed to. Huge difference!

And I do agree, but at the same time we hope to see many more free states, not just the ones we want to choose. If we choose a preferential path then would should'nt provide aid at all or sooner or later it comes back to bite you in the ass.

Is toby less annoying over here?

I never read his posts.

Hey, thats great! now why not go back and explain your theory of the military defeat we took on 911 instead of dropping more brilliant thought's in this one?:cof1:

I said I have no problem with aid as long as we get something in return. We are not in Pali or Lebanon. So no more aid.

As for Desh, another lib who fails to address the topic of discussion and just slimes away.

She never reads my posts because I prove her wrong time and time again. She just sticks her head in the sand.

I don't take anything toby writes seriously. He's a slanderous welfare queen hypocrite who constantly calls people names and makes bigoed and derrogatory remarks about people.

I said I have no problem with aid as long as we get something in return. We are not in Pali or Lebanon. So no more aid.

As for Desh, another lib who fails to address the topic of discussion and just slimes away.

whats new ?

I don't take anything toby writes seriously. He's a slanderous welfare queen hypocrite who constantly calls people names and makes bigoed and derrogatory remarks about people.

well he likes to fight fire with fire ... so to say

I think we give way too much aid to way too many people. Why do we give harborers of terrorist money?

That's a little niaive Krisy...

The US has a long and proud tradition of sponsoring terrorism, from the Contras, to the Miami connection to Israel...

Toby I think you bring up some interesting posts and topics. I don't know most of the people here from other boards. But I never see anything from lady t other than name calling and degrading. She'll be going on my ignore list soon if she doesn't change. There are others here just like that. cyphalis is already on my ignore list. oldpigiron at least makes orginal statements tho he's an anti-semite and a communist.

I'm for cutting aid to all the arab countries. Change your ways or get no money and starve. our government does it to the states here all the time. Change the law or we cut off funding. they can do it over there as well. Lets sweeten the pot, lebanon and the pals fall in line and stop the terrorist support or their share of the money goes to Israel.

Ignore button is bad, why go to a discussion board if you are going to ignore the discussion? Even if they are lame post from the likes of Lady T.

Ignore button is bad, why go to a discussion board if you are going to ignore the discussion? Even if they are lame post from the likes of Lady T.

you can still read the post's if you choose

Back