Cute dog picture

cancel2 2022

Canceled
0c72bd18030d.jpg

Why do people put clothing on dogs?

Exactly, WB.

The humble canine takes no interest in bespoke Saville Row suits, golfing jumpers or a fashionable trouser.

The only item of clothing attire any good dog needs is, i think you'll agree, a rather roguish hat.

images

Exactly, WB.

The humble canine takes no interest in bespoke Saville Row suits, golfing jumpers or a fashionable trouser.

The only item of clothing attire any good dog needs is, i think you'll agree, a rather roguish hat.

images

Hard to argue with logic like that.

Exactly, WB.

images
Very civilized. Hatless dogs are my litmus test, if a candidate is for hatless dogs, then I'm not for them!

Why do people put clothing on dogs?

For the same reason they let their kids whine them into going to eat at McDonald's so they can get a toy with poison.

In Mexico; grown-ups control dogs and children. In America: dogs and children control grow-ups...
Cesar Millan - the Dog Whisperer

I've personally never received food poisoning at McDonalds...

Wanna bet?

McNuggets_small.jpg

But perhaps the most alarming ingredient in a Chicken McNugget is tertiary butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to "help preserve freshness." According to A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, TBHQ is a form of butane (i.e. lighter fluid)

http://www.alnyethelawyerguy.com/al_nye_the_lawyer_guy/2007/03/so_what_really_.html

Wanna bet?

McNuggets_small.jpg

But perhaps the most alarming ingredient in a Chicken McNugget is tertiary butylhydroquinone, or TBHQ, an antioxidant derived from petroleum that is either sprayed directly on the nugget or the inside of the box it comes in to "help preserve freshness." According to A Consumer's Dictionary of Food Additives, TBHQ is a form of butane (i.e. lighter fluid)

http://www.alnyethelawyerguy.com/al_nye_the_lawyer_guy/2007/03/so_what_really_.html

There is a world of difference between an aliphatic hydrocarbon such as butane and an aromatic organic compound like TBHQ. Saying that it is a form of butane is nonsense.

200px-Tert-butylhydroquinone.png

150px-Butane.svg.png

Wanna bet?

McNuggets_small.jpg

I have heard that many times when you experience gastric problems, loose stools, or cramping after eating food from anywhere, even your own kitchen, can mean you may very well be suffering from some sort of food poisoning from that food.

We worry so much about this stupid $hit and yet will stand at the back of the busses at a bus station, or hang out on the busy streets of any large city and breathe in the exhaust fumes from the vehicles and not blink an eye.

So go after McDonalds if it makes you feel better.

I have heard that many times when you experience gastric problems, loose stools, or cramping after eating food from anywhere, even your own kitchen, can mean you may very well be suffering from some sort of food poisoning from that food.

We worry so much about this stupid $hit and yet will stand at the back of the busses at a bus station, or hang out on the busy streets of any large city and breathe in the exhaust fumes from the vehicles and not blink an eye.

So go after McDonalds if it makes you feel better.

How about if we go after the buses too?

Back