Cypress and calling Trump FAT and orange

Is Hillary in perfect shape?

I'm curious as to why Cypress thinks it is okay to make fun of Trump's weight and supposed skin color.

Can you imagine if a con did this to Hillary?

Cons do that to Hillary all the time. They sold buttons at Trump's rallies talking about her "fat thighs" like they were supermarket items. A few cons on here have been relentless w/ her appearance.

But, you never really comment on those guys.

I don't like the personal insults on either side, personally.

Hey - have you noticed how big of a storm Maria is now? Seems like "biased" CNN called it right editorially a few days ago...

Cons do that to Hillary all the time. They sold buttons at Trump's rallies talking about her "fat thighs" like they were supermarket items. A few cons on here have been relentless w/ her appearance.

But, you never really comment on those guys.

I don't like the personal insults on either side, personally.

Hey - have you noticed how big of a storm Maria is now? Seems like "biased" CNN called it right editorially a few days ago...
Keep that FAT orange thing away from here! (the hurricane - not Trump) :)

You should have just posted this in the war zone?? It certainly isn't a current event is it?? :palm:

You should have just posted this in the war zone?? It certainly isn't a current event is it?? :palm:
I know..you being a mod a long time, and my short miserable experience...I wanna move many threads around here!
PS. like my sig? :) I'm all in at this point.

I know..you being a mod a long time, and my short miserable experience...I wanna move many threads around here!

lol, you got it you deplorable.......:)

Last edited:

Bill likes to think he is a mod. I certainly hope Damo doesn't stoop that low, we already have a worthless billy mod. :)

Bill likes to think he is a mod. I certainly hope Damo doesn't stoop that low, we already have a worthless billy mod. :)
Bill was a mod for many years on DCJ..he did a good job with a bunch of scurrilous ne'er do wells

PS is Billy also watermark? I get confused -which one was in Iraq?

I have no clue which one was in Iraq. How do you even know that?
I've been here like 4+ years now as "anatta"
One was in the middle east..I think I heard Iraq..We did some late night talking about the middle east. I think.

moved to offtopic.

to answer thing1: anyway the difference is that conservatives don't go around with these bullshit feel good mantras about being p.c. and not calling people fat. Liberals pretend they do. Liberals invent terms like fat shamming and body shaming and everyone should look like a landwhale but then they turn around and do the same thing they pretend they are against. Long way of saying you guys are hypocritical.

moved to offtopic.

to answer thing1: anyway the difference is that conservatives don't go around with these bullshit feel good mantras about being p.c. and not calling people fat. Liberals pretend they do. Liberals invent terms like fat shamming and body shaming and everyone should look like a landwhale but then they turn around and do the same thing they pretend they are against. Long way of saying you guys are hypocritical.

The Left:
980x.gif

But they did it first!

moved to offtopic.

How true. You never see hypocrisy or double-standards on the right.

Good call, Grinder.

moved to offtopic.

We shame Trump because he shames others, what goes around comes around, but Cypress will have to speak for himself.

Also, liberals aren't, one size fits all, there are a lot of liberals who aren't PC, Seth McFarland comes to mind.

Back