Cypress and calling Trump FAT and orange

moved to offtopic.

to answer thing1: anyway the difference is that conservatives don't go around with these bullshit feel good mantras about being p.c. and not calling people fat. Liberals pretend they do. Liberals invent terms like fat shamming and body shaming and everyone should look like a landwhale but then they turn around and do the same thing they pretend they are against. Long way of saying you guys are hypocritical.

That is so true. Cons and libs are equally hurtful and nasty. Hillary, Obama, Bush, Palin, now Trump, all got a good dose.
We read some of the worst insults here at JPP on daily basis, coming from both sides, so I find some of the comments in this thread very hypocritical.

We shame Trump because he shames others, what goes around comes around, but Cypress will have to speak for himself.

Also, liberals aren't, one size fits all, there are a lot of liberals who aren't PC, Seth McFarland comes to mind.

Nice try, but look around you, here and elsewhere. Libs don't even have the decorum to let someone speak. The nasty shouting down Pelosi just recently comes to mind. They do it to their own, they do it to others. They DEMAND tolerance, they just don't care to be tolerant.
You probably disagree, but that is the impression one gets, and that is what is important. I am not liberal, I am not conservative, I agree with much on both sides. I don't want to be identified with either side, because the viciousness and impoliteness and downright hatred is despicable.
Both sides need to calm down and need to relearn how to communicate effectively, instead of resorting to insults and discourtesy, while finger pointing in the others direction.

Nice try, but look around you, here and elsewhere. Libs don't even have the decorum to let someone speak. The nasty shouting down Pelosi just recently comes to mind. They do it to their own, they do it to others. They DEMAND tolerance, they just don't care to be tolerant.
You probably disagree, but that is the impression one gets, and that is what is important. I am not liberal, I am not conservative, I agree with much on both sides. I don't want to be identified with either side, because the viciousness and impoliteness and downright hatred is despicable.
Both sides need to calm down and need to relearn how to communicate effectively, instead of resorting to insults and discourtesy, while finger pointing in the others direction.
Seems to me like you are also finger pointing here and laying blame and I'm sorry, you aren't as neutral as you perceive yourself :)

Is Hillary in perfect shape?

I'm curious as to why Cypress thinks it is okay to make fun of Trump's weight and supposed skin color.

Can you imagine if a con did this to Hillary?
Were you in a comma for the last 30 years?

Bill was a mod for many years on DCJ..he did a good job with a bunch of scurrilous ne'er do wells

PS is Billy also watermark? I get confused -which one was in Iraq?

Billy was in Iraq. You can tell who he is, despite all the name changes, as his location is Detroit. He also calls himself a metallurgical scientist, buts spells it metallurical!

Last edited:
Why the fuck do you even care what people say about Douchebag Donald? Did you care what he said about Lyin' Ted or Little Marco?

C93XPy-VwAATQ_M.jpg

Hmm, I wonder if this troll violates the name rule of being too close to Watermark?

Nobody seems to be able to prove that there is or ever was a member named Watermark.

No link, no screen capture... nothing.

If there never was a Watermark, then that rule is null and void.

Back