Cypress prefers an echo chamber and not serious about debate

Truth Detector

Contributor
How do I know? Look at this ban list:

Members banned from this thread: Kimbo Kush, Bull Durham, AssHatZombie, The Anonymous, I<3Big Anime Tiddies, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, philly rabbit, Cornelius, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, chink, Superfreak, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, anonymoose, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Proud Boy, Earl, Nate Higgers, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and deadcatbounce

giphy.gif

>> https://www.justplainpolitics.com/s...-your-401(k)-than-Trump&p=3217164#post3217164

Plenty of rightwingers post on my threads.
The vast, overwhelming majority of my thread ban are not even established posters - mostly one-hit wonders, trolls, sock puppets, and the like.
Other than that, only truly terrible human beings - like overt racists, belligerent bigots, willful liars and libelers, and subhuman sociopaths - ever get added to the ban list.

Plenty of rightwingers post on my threads.

bs-meter.gif

The vast, overwhelming majority of my thread ban are not even established posters - mostly one-hit wonders, trolls, sock puppets, and the like.

More BS: Kimbo Kush, Bull Durham, AssHatZombie, The Anonymous, I<3Big Anime Tiddies, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, Boris The Animal, philly rabbit, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Darth Omar, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, anonymoose, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, gfm7175, Earl are all regular posters.

bs-meter.gif

bs-meter.gif

More BS: Kimbo Kush, Bull Durham, AssHatZombie, The Anonymous, I<3Big Anime Tiddies, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Truth Detector, Boris The Animal, philly rabbit, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Darth Omar, CFM, Superfreak, TOP, volsrock, anonymoose, Loving91390, Yurt, Into the Night, gfm7175, Earl are all regular posters.

bs-meter.gif

He is detested by so many, and for very good reason, about the only ones he talks to now are the Pussy Posse and misfits like Polisquawker.

Most of Cypress's list are long banned posters, racists, trolls, and people obsessed with libel. He could probably ditch a large portion of them since they a permanently banned. Someone just sounds sore since so many think you add nothing to a debate.

Most of Cypress's list are long banned posters, racists, trolls, and people obsessed with libel. He could probably ditch a large portion of them since they a permanently banned. Someone just sounds sore since so many think you add nothing to a debate.

What do you add?

Members banned from this thread: Kimbo Kush, Bull Durham, AssHatZombie, The Anonymous, I<3Big Anime Tiddies, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, philly rabbit, Cornelius, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, chink, Superfreak, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, anonymoose, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Proud Boy, Earl, Nate Higgers, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and deadcatbounce

giphy.gif

I am insulted, why I am not on that list?

(allowing my "inner liberal" to come out)
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

While I'm tempted to agree, most of those people are trolly bois who immediately resort to ad hom attacks. They're fine if you're in the mood for trolling, but if you want a real discussion, it's better to block them.

giphy.gif

Well, you don't fall into any of the "categories"...."Other than that, only truly terrible human beings - like overt racists, belligerent bigots, willful liars and libelers, and subhuman sociopaths - ever get added to the ban list. "
But then, neither do I....
Give it time, though...he'll get the directive sooner or later;)

He is detested by so many, and for very good reason, about the only ones he talks to now are the Pussy Posse and misfits like Polisquawker.

He is an arrogant asshat for sure. I just cannot imagine why anyone would come to a political forum just to hear themselves bloviate. :laugh:

No they aren't; but then, you suffer from a severe case of stupid and low IQ. :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

I don't see you bitching about USFreedom911 ban list?

Well, you don't fall into any of the "categories"...."Other than that, only truly terrible human beings - like overt racists, belligerent bigots, willful liars and libelers, and subhuman sociopaths - ever get added to the ban list. "

You're a "truly terrible human being"

I hate to say it RB; but apparently you are considered a milk toast poster and therefore, perfectly acceptable and easy prey to leftists who hide in echo chambers.

giphy.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

While I'm tempted to agree, most of those people are trolly bois who immediately resort to ad hom attacks. They're fine if you're in the mood for trolling, but if you want a real discussion, it's better to block them.

Says the dimwit who bloviates Trumpcuck all the time. :rolleyes:

Wrong again; but hey, you're a leftist. Leftists wallow in wrong. ;)

tumblr_m5e14xYYkw1ry6151o1_500.gif

Back