Cypress prefers an echo chamber and not serious about debate

See what I mean? You could have made a real argument, but all you did was ad hom attack. And you're like that on every single thread.

See what I mean? You could have made a real argument, but instead all you have is crying, fabrications and acting like a massive hypocrite. And you're like that on every single thread.

I hate to say it RB; but apparently you are considered a milk toast poster and therefore, perfectly acceptable and easy prey to leftists who hide in echo chambers.

giphy.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

I thought that's why you were on it :thinking:

How do I know? Look at this ban list:

Members banned from this thread: Kimbo Kush, Bull Durham, AssHatZombie, The Anonymous, I<3Big Anime Tiddies, USFREEDOM911, Havana Moon, PostmodernProphet, Legion, Truth Detector, Legion Troll, Boris The Animal, philly rabbit, Cornelius, Teflon Don, J Craft, Dark Soul, Darth Omar, CFM, DBCooper, chink, Superfreak, PraiseKek, TOP, excommunicated, AnnieOakley, Tommatthews, Q-Tip, volsrock, Grugore, Rob Larrikin, BodyDouble, anonymoose, ptif219, Loving91390, fandango, United76America, Yurt, Into the Night, Tkaffen, gfm7175, Enlightened One, Anarchon, Proud Boy, Earl, Nate Higgers, Terri4Trump, Lord Yurt, OG Yurt and deadcatbounce

giphy.gif

He's not alone.

Back