DA "U"

Yaaa know....what I want to know is what's happening to Auborn and the SEC and their pay for play or has everyone convienantly forgotten about that? Why is that being swept under the rug. After all, isn't PFP the most egregious violation of them all?

The NCAA is a bunch of Goons who use "Amateurism" as an excuse for not having to share a billion dollars with the people who earn it. The Student athletes.

Yaaa know....what I want to know is what's happening to Auborn and the SEC and their pay for play or has everyone convienantly forgotten about that? Why is that being swept under the rug. After all, isn't PFP the most egregious violation of them all?

The NCAA is a bunch of Goons who use "Amateurism" as an excuse for not having to share a billion dollars with the people who earn it. The Student athletes.

I read an article that quoted Danny Sheridan saying there would be a big announcement on auburn in the next two weeks. Supposedly they have the name of the bagmanwhodelivered the money to Cam's father.

Back