DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN

How can you use someone on an anonymous forum that discusses politics?

You are a very strange man, Freedom.

See, a true gentleman. You will also learn I don't kiss ass. I am genuine.
When I say something I mean it.

BULL SHIT. :bs:

You just use people, until you're done with them; or until they don't do what you EXPECT them to do.

You are the SAINT OF HYPOCRISY. :inno:

But maybe Jesus still loves you. :nolovejesus:

I have been here off and on for a long time. Like all my other friends and not so friends, they post when they have time or when they are interested. It is summer Free and many of us have lives away from the boards. There is also not the back and forth that took place on the AOL boards, there is not the bad blood here. I plan to keep it that way. You do as you choose! I know you will.

Peace

Like I said, strange one, how do you use people on a cyber board and all those that were my friend are still my friends, can you say the same? If I use people and then discard them why do I still email all of my AOL buddies, I even got one from sweetshru the other day! She is doing wonderful! The only one I no longer hear from is Cloud and Swan. So, tell me, who have you thrown away after you were done with them?

I am sure there are a few here who have stories, but that was another world, another time and frankly, you bore me.

Later hon and try to let it go...I have and will continue, I only plan to be nothing but silly and sweet with you or just ignore you, like I have mostly done. There are far too many interesting people here to speak with than yourself. You teach me nothing but hate, sorry have a good time here, glad you have come.

Peace

They have already done so, as you will observe by all who speak with him.

He gets the same treatment here that he received on AOL and the only ones who seem to find him smart are the usual suspects. Harlequin, kis and the many named one we all know and love.

I have been here off and on for a long time. Like all my other friends and not so friends, they post when they have time or when they are interested. It is summer Free and many of us have lives away from the boards. There is also not the back and forth that took place on the AOL boards, there is not the bad blood here. I plan to keep it that way. You do as you choose! I know you will.

Peace

GEE, your "reasoning" sure didn't seem to work at the old AOL boards; because the season didn't seem to have that big of an impact.

As to the rest of your "presentation", you're a liar; because you and others of the Kennel Klub Kabal fired the first shot(s) and you need a rectal/cranium extraction, if you think I'm going to just sit guietly and let it happen.

Now, go pat yourself on the back and tell yourself how "nice" you are.

Like I said, strange one, how do you use people on a cyber board and all those that were my friend are still my friends, can you say the same? If I use people and then discard them why do I still email all of my AOL buddies, I even got one from sweetshru the other day! She is doing wonderful! The only one I no longer hear from is Cloud and Swan. So, tell me, who have you thrown away after you were done with them?

I am sure there are a few here who have stories, but that was another world, another time and frankly, you bore me.

Later hon and try to let it go...I have and will continue, I only plan to be nothing but silly and sweet with you or just ignore you, like I have mostly done. There are far too many interesting people here to speak with than yourself. You teach me nothing but hate, sorry have a good time here, glad you have come.

Peace

Let me guess, you're still in contact with....??
Now who was that who became friends with ABBA and the Kennel Klub Kabal turned on him, like a pack of feral dogs??

Go tell your story to someone who believes in Fairy Tales.

They have already done so, as you will observe by all who speak with him.

He gets the same treatment here that he received on AOL and the only ones who seem to find him smart are the usual suspects. Harlequin, kis and the many named one we all know and love.

So basically; anyone on here that has a conversation with me, would NOT be one of the "smart" opnes.

DAMN, you just dissed several posters on these boards.
And yet, you stated you were going to let all this go!!
Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight!!

You blame me for others crimes.

I am not repsonsible for the actions of others, only my own and I have never befriended anyone and turned on them. I choose my friends wisely, one reasons I never like the one who was Diamondglitter and turned into so many others, as she does here and starts all kinds of crap between people with her numerous personalities and you know what is funny, you are a fool because you got caught in her trap. I laugh at you SUCKER! If you only knew...what a fool has been made of you, poor little fool!

You blame me for others crimes.

I am not repsonsible for the actions of others, only my own and I have never befriended anyone and turned on them. I choose my friends wisely, one reasons I never like the one who was Diamondglitter and turned into so many others, as she does here and starts all kinds of crap between people with her numerous personalities and you know what is funny, you are a fool because you got caught in her trap. I laugh at you SUCKER! If you only knew...what a fool has been made of you, poor little fool!

Your "blame" is for your involvement in what others do, just like the rest of us.

You keep trying to polish that turd and call it a halo.
It ain't gong to work

Wasn't it one of your "friends" that created that troll of you and used it to skewer you??

I AM A CRACKER!! I WANT ALL MY WHITE BROS AND SISTAHS TO CALL ME CRACKER!! WHAT UP CRACKER?!!?

The rest of you may not call me cracker, because it would be racist and hurt my feelings... :cry:

Yeah, me too, or Ritz, everything taste better on a Ritz, hmmmmgood!

Back