Damn, I thought OUR pinheads were bad....

These new cats from AOL are even worse than our own homegrown pinheads! And I honestly didn't think that was possible! I mean, if someone had told me there were people more profoundly retarded and stupid than Waterhead and usidiot, I would have bet money they were full of shit... but lo-and-behold, here they are in all their retarded glory!

Same kind of incompetent arguments, same lack of substance, and same inability to debate the topics! Where our morons typically respond with some idiotic quip, these new morons seem to really be more partial to the little emoticons and such. Especially when they can use the little 'thumbs up' guy to pat the back of one of their buds. It's just amazing to me, this country is so full of absolute imbeciles... then again, Obama DID get elected!

These new cats from AOL are even worse than our own homegrown pinheads! And I honestly didn't think that was possible! I mean, if someone had told me there were people more profoundly retarded and stupid than Waterhead and usidiot, I would have bet money they were full of shit... but lo-and-behold, here they are in all their retarded glory!

Same kind of incompetent arguments, same lack of substance, and same inability to debate the topics! Where our morons typically respond with some idiotic quip, these new morons seem to really be more partial to the little emoticons and such. Especially when they can use the little 'thumbs up' guy to pat the back of one of their buds. It's just amazing to me, this country is so full of absolute imbeciles... then again, Obama DID get elected!

HEY-HEY-HEY!!!:cool:

"It's just amazing to me, this country is so full of absolute imbeciles..."

I agree with Dicksee on something. How amazing.

Dixie, in all my life, I have never encountered another human being as supremely stupid and morally disgusting as you. That's quite an achievement. You need to be shot in the head and disposed of in the cheapest way possible.

Dixie, in all my life, I have never encountered another human being as supremely stupid and morally disgusting as you. That's quite an achievement. You need to be shot in the head and disposed of in the cheapest way possible.

Aw come on Dixie is handy to have around.
You can tell which decisions to make based on his posts.
Just take the opposite viewpoint of Dixie and you will seldom ever be wrong.

Ironic.

He had no respect for human life, much like modern morally bankrupt conservatives, and therefore it was impossible for him to be moral.

Morals are very variable. There is no one set of standards that defines a moral person.

Morals are very variable. There is no one set of standards that defines a moral person.

You do realize you are arguing with a "bot" right?

Yes, Damo installed Waterhead when he opened the board, it randomly generates an absurd post, thread, or poll, every 30 minutes. His hopes were, this would generate lively conversation, but most of the time, we just ignore it and talk about things that really matter.

You do realize you are arguing with a "bot" right?

Yes, Damo installed Waterhead when he opened the board, it randomly generates an absurd post, thread, or poll, every 30 minutes. His hopes were, this would generate lively conversation, but most of the time, we just ignore it and talk about things that really matter.

Eh. Dehumanizing opponents seems to be a common theme among you Bush worshippers.

You do realise that the ones you are complaining about most vehemently, for using emoticons, are unreconstructed neocons to a man or woman.

You do realise that the ones you are complaining about most vehemently, for using emoticons, are unreconstructed neocons to a man or woman.

Not really sure what an "unreconstructed neocon" is, but they are damn sure liberal pinheads. I don't think they've ever been anything else, unless they had lobotomies or something.

Back