DAMN YOU, GLOBAL WARMING

USFREEDOM911

MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN
Snow on ground in 49 states, even Hawaii

With the severe winter weather that moved through a large part of the United States over the weekend, 49 of 50 states had snow on the ground, according to maps by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or NOAA.
Only Florida remained snow-free, NOAA said. Even the volcanic peaks in Hawaii sported a sprinkling of snow.

The weekend storms hit a region ranging from the Northeast to the Mid-Atlantic and into the deep South.

Almost 60 percent of the United States is covered in snow, NOAA said.

But it won’t last long. Warmer weather is moving into the South and Mid-Atlantic regions by mid-week and is expected to melt off any remaining snow and ice.

:evilnod:

Most of Europe is in the grip of Arctic like weather, we have escaped it so far but looks like it coming our way this weekend. This is Venice!

a2b7263032c0450df6320d6a3b0ada52.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

We're moving toward ice age lIke the Russian scientists put up a 10k open bet on ten years ago.
That's the difference between science and warmerism.

We're moving toward ice age lIke the Russian scientists put up a 10k open bet on ten years ago.
That's the difference between science and warmerism.

What are the "warming" supporters going to say, if this is the beginning of our next ice age?
I think it's too early, to promote that an ice age is what is going to begin; but the earth does go through cycles; regardless of what the "theorists" have to say.

I always suspected that Twatsky was just another Legion sock, this confirms it! Why does the US produce so many sad cunts and socially disgusting spazzs, who want to troll anonymous forums?

Last edited:
Most of Europe is in the grip of Arctic like weather, we have escaped it so far but looks like it coming our way this weekend. This is Venice!

a2b7263032c0450df6320d6a3b0ada52.jpg

The buzz word now is not 'global warming' its CLIMATE CHANGE. That way, climate..... regardless if the change is hot or cold can be blamed on the carbon footprint of man as everyone knows just how poison co2 is to biological life. :)

If you want to stay warm or cool you must pay the toll to Sir Al Gore so he can purchase some air time to denounce the greatest threat to the environment today.....Scott Pruitt.

What are the "warming" supporters going to say, if this is the beginning of our next ice age?
I think it's too early, to promote that an ice age is what is going to begin; but the earth does go through cycles; regardless of what the "theorists" have to say.

Yes it does and has done so predictably for ages. Which is why this is not a surprise to some.

Back