DAMN YOU, GLOBAL WARMING

As you know, I'm not an AGW guy.

But to point to freezing weather and imply that it means that there is no global warming is impossibly stupid.

Yet when it is declared the hottest summer despite being in the middle of a huge El Nino that is prima facie evidence of CAGW evidently. The drought in California was linked to global warming as is every extreme weather event.

Moscow just had the coldest Christmas night in 120 years, did you know that? It also snowed in Saudi Arabia last month!

https://www.rt.com/news/372902-orthodox-christmas-frost-celebrate/

Sent from my Lenovo K52e78 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Yet when it is declared the hottest summer despite being in the middle of a huge El Nino that is prima facie evidence of CAGW evidently. The drought in California was due to global warming as is every extreme weather event.

Moscow just had the coldest Christmas night in 120 years, did you know that? It also snowed in Saudi Arabia last month!

https://www.rt.com/news/372902-orthodox-christmas-frost-celebrate/

You've got the wrong poster. I never say that when it's hot for awhile somewhere.

You've got the wrong poster. I never say that when it's hot for awhile somewhere.
No you don't but many do, stop pretending that isn't the case. Even Obama did it a few times, not least when he went to that glacier in Alaska.

Snow on ground in 49 states, even Hawaii

With the severe winter weather that moved through a large part of the United States over the weekend, 49 of 50 states had snow on the ground, according to maps by the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration or NOAA.
Only Florida remained snow-free, NOAA said. Even the volcanic peaks in Hawaii sported a sprinkling of snow.

The weekend storms hit a region ranging from the Northeast to the Mid-Atlantic and into the deep South.

Almost 60 percent of the United States is covered in snow, NOAA said.

But it won’t last long. Warmer weather is moving into the South and Mid-Atlantic regions by mid-week and is expected to melt off any remaining snow and ice.

:evilnod:

Leave it to another dim bulb climate change denier to try and pretend cold weather proves climate change isn't happening.

:rofl2:

You already know what they've been saying. Extreme cold weather is proof of warming, then they'll call you stupid and tell you to go read a book.

USF's OP shouting about "snow in 49 states" is proof something weird is happening to our climate.

That neither he nor you realize this showcases your lack of intelligence.

ROFL...Don't hate him for being smarter than hyou.

Petty jealousy is an ugly thing.
He isn't smarter by any stretch of the imagination. I mean give me strength he has an undergraduate degree in mechanical engineering ffs. So why should anybody listen to him about anything related to physics, chemistry or meteorology? Maybe if I wanted to know about tensile strength or Young's modulus but not anything climate related.

Last edited:
Back