Damo

Thats so true...

Trust me, nobody of "my ilk" is going to do it for you.

Heck I would even prefer a Mormon gal to you...at least they dress nicely,bath,shave the leggs,use deodorant...know how to put on makeup...I can forgive their politics...but not yours!..end of story!

Heck I would even prefer a Mormon gal to you...at least they dress nicely,bath,shave the leggs,use deodorant...know how to put on makeup...I can forgive their politics...but not yours!..end of story!

Yes, that's me. Smelly, hairy legs, no deodorant, badly applied makeup and bad clothes.

It's almost as if you know me.

Truth hurts eh'...

Yes, that's me. Smelly, hairy legs, no deodorant, badly applied makeup and bad clothes.

It's almost as if you know me.

It's your politics that suck...missed that point I see...but play 'Barbie' all day long with the ole' professors...I'm not impressed!

It's your politics that suck...missed that point I see...but play 'Barbie' all day long with the ole' professors...I'm not impressed!

I do not know what the fuck you are talking about.

I know of no professors on here, or barbie dolls for that matter.

If I were you I'd start claiming to be drunk, because if you are not drunk, then you are batshit nuts.

Whatever Princess Leah...!

If I were you I'd start claiming to be drunk, because if you are not drunk, then you are batshit nuts.

You were busted! or like y'all like to say Owned!

LOL, BB has to be the most incoherent poster I've ever met. And that's actually saying a lot.

Back