Dangerous Don or Crazy Don?

Dangerous Don or Crazy Don?

• Crazy Don

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yes, HRC is basically the same, except she has a more stable personality, seems to under stand the Constitution, is not so quick to prejudice and xenophobia, and seems less interested in alienating our allies.

But that's only because of your myopic view of Clinton the Cunt.

Sorry but I believe Dangerous Don will be very good for the Establishment, he is already collaborating with them.

What is it anyone thinks Dangerous Don will do that will disrupt the apple cart that made him billions? His kids are depending on the long term success of that business to continue their lavish lifestyle.

They seek to collaborate with him. That's not happened before. His apple cart is not tied to establishment goals
Which is why the establishment is freaked.

Yes, HRC is basically the same, except she has a more stable personality, seems to under stand the Constitution, is not so quick to prejudice and xenophobia,

right, like she's not interested in any further gun control and doesn't blame gun owners for the actions of a few.......:rolleyes:

I know what bandwagon you are on, but its not over yet!

I am not on any bandwagon. I have stated categorically that I do not support Trump. That however doesn't mean I can't enjoy the show does it?

Hell the support for Crooked Hillary by lefties on this board shows what trouble she is in

The mere existence of this thread indicates you are fearful that the monicker Crooked Hillary will stick.

You are nothing if not utterly transparent

I am not on any bandwagon. I have stated categorically that I do not support Trump. That however doesn't mean I can't enjoy the show does it?

Hell the support for Crooked Hillary by lefties on this board shows what trouble she is in

The mere existence of this thread indicates you are fearful that the monicker Crooked Hillary will stick.

You are nothing if not utterly transparent

I don't like the use of silly bully names, but I am sick of Trump doing it continually unchallenged. The type that can be swayed by such unsavory tactics are being swayed and it annoys me that Trump gets away with both getting the benefit of name calling without being called out on it. So.... If the playing field is unfair and its going to stay that way, use it to your advantage.

I don't like the use of silly bully names, but I am sick of Trump doing it continually unchallenged. The type that can be swayed by such unsavory tactics are being swayed and it annoys me that Trump gets away with both getting the benefit of name calling without being called out on it. So.... If the playing field is unfair and its going to stay that way, use it to your advantage.

That smells like fear to me. How sad that you are letting Trump goad you into behavior you find abhorrent. Who knew you were no better than Trump?

And I'm sure that he's paying attention to what you post on JPP. :palm:

This thread is giving me endless chuckles. It shows just how crazy Trump makes the libtards. They think Crooked Hillary will stomp him so they feel the need to stoop to Trumps level. Awesome.

I think it is sad that such a great writer like GayRod who has his own blog cant come up with anything better than "Scary Trump". I see GayRod on Rabid Madcow any day now

See how the nicknames are done GayRod?

Back