Dano and Dishonesty

It's a 30 second video on YouTube. You can't answer my question without hearing it out of her mouth first. So watch it or go away.

I watched it, and think this could have been put in that thread. But whatever. I think he posted the title to wherever he got the story. I don't think it was as personal of a decision as you impy here.

I did notice that the Rs began taking the offensive on this one today. It is very interesting.

I watched it, and think this could have been put in that thread. But whatever. I think he posted the title to wherever he got the story. I don't think it was as personal of a decision as you impy here.

I did notice that the Rs began taking the offensive on this one today. It is very interesting.

Interesting? Mischaracterizing what someone says and twisting it to make it sound like she meant something she didn't is a throwback to the race for 2004 and isn't particularly interesting to me. What is interesting is that people are still dumb enough to fall for it when they hear some discredited right-winger spout this shit. (*cough* dano */cough*)

Interesting? Mischaracterizing what someone says and twisting it to make it sound like she meant something she didn't is a throwback to the race for 2004 and isn't particularly interesting to me. What is interesting is that people are still dumb enough to fall for it when they hear some discredited right-winger spout this shit. (*cough* dano */cough*)

It wasn't a twist. You think because she said "in some areas" that that's NOT saying it's working? The whole war is being conducted only in some areas, in reality.
Face it yys, she's a neocon.

It wasn't a twist. You think because she said "in some areas" that that's NOT saying it's working? The whole war is being conducted only in some areas, in reality.
Face it yys, she's a neocon.

The reason I had you watch the video was because the tone of her voice was obviously not one implying that the surge was a success. Neither is what she actually said (the full quote).

And the surge is, by all reports, working in SOME AREAS. She even names them. It is not working in most of the country outside of Baghdad.

It is absolutely misleading to characterize this as support for the surge. End. Of. Fucking. Story.

The reason I had you watch the video was because the tone of her voice was obviously not one implying that the surge was a success. Neither is what she actually said (the full quote).

And the surge is, by all reports, working in SOME AREAS. She even names them. It is not working in most of the country outside of Baghdad.

It is absolutely misleading to characterize this as support for the surge. End. Of. Fucking. Story.

IN SOME AREAS does not change the entire meaning. Sorry, it just doesn't.

So many hear what they want to hear.
Do you think that any right winger can listen to Hillary in an objective manner without the red film of hatred clouding their vision and hearing ?

Last edited:
No, what I found interesting is the fact that the Rs are taking the offensive. I find politics at that level interesting.

Then you should have posted your own damn summary, no?

So many hear what they want to hear.
Do you think that any right winger can listen to Hillary in an objective manner without the red film of hatred clouding their vision and hearing ?

Oh, the irony in your statement Sir. I do hope you get paid for it.

Oh, the irony in your statement Sir. I do hope you get paid for it.

Oh I fully admit to having more than a little of the same feeling for Bush, but then he HAS been president for a while. And HAS done some bad things. The rights hatred for hillary existed longe before she held any elected office.
Strange that I feel nothing but pity for Laura....

Back