dano sounds MADDER THEN ZELL

Dano you seem to be all rippin about taxes on Global warming, and taxes here and taxes there... seem mad that a holyroller bit it...

all this anger... dano have you been sleeping... you do know that the republicans controll the executive branch, congress, the senate, and the supreme court don't yoU??

Dano is in denial mode about why the republicans are falling down, It just can't be their own fault! after all they are the party of personal resoponsibility and would gladly acknowledge if it was their fault.

so whose fault is it ? has to be tose goll darned liberals fault, they spent the debt way up and got us into this war.....

Oh, I do. early on in the pol.com. You denied it then too. But you'd agree with his most assinine of posts. Too bad pol.com isn't up now.

i do actually think dano is one of the nicest people on here... i always have actually he's never said one thing bad about me personally and i think that says alot. he only attacks people when attacked

Like the liberal media attacked him by not endorsing Republicans ?
To Dano an attack and a disagreement with him are one and the same thing.

i do actually think dano is one of the nicest people on here... i always have actually he's never said one thing bad about me personally and i think that says alot. he only attacks people when attacked

Oh please. Dano sent me an email threatening me before. He's not that nice.

Back