Dark Souls III leaked footage

What kind of build did you have? I know the first time I went for a dex build. Second time I went int and it wasn't so hard.

40/40 Str and Dex. Think I was lvl55 or so the first time. Black iron set with Mask of Child, Grass Crest Shield, and Havels/Cloranthy Rings.

40/40 Str and Dex. Think I was lvl55 or so the first time. Black iron set with Mask of Child, Grass Crest Shield, and Havels/Cloranthy Rings.

That's a great build. I think Dex was weak in Dark Souls so whoever wrote the guide I read the first time really screwed me (yes, I did read a guide the first time through, I think it's acceptable given how insanely difficult the game is).

Your weapon?

That's a great build. I think Dex was weak in Dark Souls so whoever wrote the guide I read the first time really screwed me (yes, I did read a guide the first time through, I think it's acceptable given how insanely difficult the game is).

Your weapon?

Black Knight Sword +3 or +4 I can't remember. Also had a +7 Estus (thanks Cat Covenant). But yeah, 40/40 Str dex is a great utility build. Not so good for PVP but I suck at that anyways.

Also I got my build from Plagueofgripes. So yeah, not like I discovered it on my own.

Might try the Sunlight Straight Sword, although you have to kill Solaire for that (might as well killing him before going for a new game+, because it doesn't matter at that point anyway).

Back