Darla: Carter's UFO report.

Well the government only denies the existance on unidenitifed flying objects. Perhaps they have identified them ?

I personally think it is arrogance to the point of stupidity to assume we are the only or the most advanced beings in the entire universe.

With that being said I do not personally believe in UFO's I am agnostic on the subject. I have trouble believing any civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would be interested in us anyway.

Well the government only denies the existance on unidenitifed flying objects. Perhaps they have identified them ?

I personally think it is arrogance to the point of stupidity to assume we are the only or the most advanced beings in the entire universe.

With that being said I do not personally believe in UFO's I am agnostic on the subject. I have trouble believing any civilization advanced enough for interstellar travel would be interested in us anyway.
I think the vast majority of "UFO" sightings are experimental aircraft.

Wow, very cool, I didn't know about this.

I think there's life elsewhere. But whether or not they've come here, I don't know.

I believe extraterrestrial and other dimensional beings are forcing our governments to institute a totalitarian system before they will give humanity the technology we need. It makes sense from an alien perspective.

OHHH NOOOO, put on your tinfoil hats to deflect the ailien mind control rays !!!

they just want our OIL. I wonder how many light seconds per gallon their ships get ?

both or neither take your pick AHZ.

btw this explains Edwards expensive hair cut. His mouse has nonotech in it to block the mind control rays.

Which, that they exist, or that they've been here? Or, both?
That they even know that we exist. Mathematically it is impossible that other life doesn't exist. That they have found us and are visiting... Seriously unlikely.

My conviction that the destruction of critical thought is a goal of the New World Order is once again confirmed.

Coherence is the same old thing, new paths are found by divergance from the coherent thought stream. Divergance is contrary to totalitarianism.

For the same reason previous. Unlikely mathematically and statistically.

I didn't say impossible that they were here, just very unlikely. It is far more likely that most UFO sightings are experimental aircraft and mistaken identity of every day aircraft than it is that they are visiting and sucking blood from Cattle.

Why ? because we are violent, stupid and dull.
I think at this point unless they want some resources from our planet that we would get scant notice. Perhaps an alien grade school field trip to study primitive life forms....

Back