Darlalaling: How many times do I have to warn you not to go swimming in the harbor?

Wow. so you came over here soley to post a thread about me? I actually forgot that you even existed Dano. And back when I knew you existed, I never had any idea that I bothered you, or that you thought about me this much.

That's interesting.

Yes Darlalaling it's true, a whale story reminded me of you, I can see why you are so flattered.
By the way, in addition to your swimming there being bad for tourism and tsunamis, you may also want to be careful about the toxic pollutants which I hear cause severe brain damage and oh riiiiight....sorry a little late with that one...

Anyway you don't have to be so mean, I'm in your corner babe, I've even got my "Save the whale, harpoon Michael Moore" shirt on and everything.

Dano I honestly have never taken much, if any notice of you. I literally forgot that you existed and so, of course, had no idea you thought of me.

Carry on with whatever cause you have gotten yourself involved with on my behalf.

If it gives you something to do, I'm all for it. :)

If that wasn't a cry for attention, I don't know what is.

that reminds me of when I was in first grade and had a crush on a boy, I'd hit him or do something just to get their attention.

LOL this is funny. I have fun bashing uscitizen, DrWho, Caesar, wanderingbear, Lorax, cypress, Maineman and yes Darla, but hey Darla's a girl so gee I must have some sort of crush on her.

I think Darla actually enjoys the attention, because she's the only one who ever seems to take it as something special.
And Tiana is just bored looking for a story that ain't there.

LOL this is funny. I have fun bashing uscitizen, DrWho, Caesar, wanderingbear, Lorax, cypress, Maineman and yes Darla, but hey Darla's a girl so gee I must have some sort of crush on her.

I think Darla actually enjoys the attention, because she's the only one who ever seems to take it as something special.
And Tiana is just bored looking for a story that ain't there.

Just so you can save yourself the embarassment of a heartfelt PM baring your soul and professing your undying love, Darla's already seeing someone.

"that reminds me of when I was in first grade and had a crush on a boy, I'd hit him or do something just to get their attention."

It was more pulling of the pigtails for me. :D

I think it's very sad that I needed to be reminded of your existence, and you have been nurturing some sort of hatred for me, and have spent your afternoon posting degrading and snarling things, in a misguided and futile attempt to hurt someone, who hasn't even given you a thought up until today. I can't even remember interacting with you. And from this, you conclude, that I need professional help.

I'd get a second opinion on that, were I in your sad shoes.

Back