Darnit why don't people keep their dogs up

I do not expect city folks to be able to relate to this thread.
Just keep on eatin the food we hicks send ya.

yeah, I can definetly say having my livestock eaten by my neighbors dog is not something that I have to worry about. Nevermind taking out said dog with a shot gun. :dunno:

yeah, I can definetly say having my livestock eaten by my neighbors dog is not something that I have to worry about. Nevermind taking out said dog with a shot gun. :dunno:

Yeah and I don't have to worry much about taking a nap on my front porch and waking up dead / mugged / robbed either though.

In my many trips to NYC I thought it both scary and funny that big guys traveled at least in pairs to fend off crime. and talk of mugings was commonplace.
Ohh btw so and so got mugged yesterday.

The real funny part was when the NYC dudes found out I was from KY they backed off :D

Last edited:
LMAO..............

I do not expect city folks to be able to relate to this thread.
Just keep on eatin the food we hicks send ya.

all Lady T cares about is the 'White Lightening' at the club..she hasn't a clue about all the other food stuff..that she loves to eat...'Dirty Hand' syndrome..is not found at the supermarket....:cof1:

Yeah and I don't have to worry much about taking a nap on my front porch and waking up dead / mugged / robbed either though.

In my many trips to NYC I thought it both scary and funny that big guys traveled at least in pairs to fend off crime. and talk of mugings was commonplace.
Ohh btw so and so got mugged yesterday.

The real funny part was when the NYC dudes found out I was from KY they backed off :D

You must have been a rough neighborhood. You should have tried visiting the utopic state of Jersey.

I wasn't aware you lived in 1850s Texas...

The law is the same here today. Recently a state law was passed requiring owners to keep their dogs confined to their own property, and restrictions on tethering were added to that law. Farmers have the right to shoot roaming dogs on their property, though few would do that unless the dog was attacking their livestock.

Good job usc! And this comes from a dog lover, as you know.

The law is the same here today. Recently a state law was passed requiring owners to keep their dogs confined to their own property, and restrictions on tethering were added to that law. Farmers have the right to shoot roaming dogs on their property, though few would do that unless the dog was attacking their livestock.

Good job usc! And this comes from a dog lover, as you know.

Yep I hate shooting dogs or even coyotes, but if they mess with me.
I don't even hunt deer or anything.

Thorn, Momma cow is going to be ok. But the dog owner has a $259 vet bill to pay.
not sure yet what value the judge will put on the purebred herford calf though.

and btw LadyT, the part of NYC I was referring to was midtown manhattan. although I have been to Queens , brooklyn and out long island as well.

Perhaps they thought I was armed or crazy walking around by myself, but no one bothered me. People I was working with seemed to have all kinds of problems. Someone was stabbed in the lobby of a building right after I walked thru there one day...someone just ran in stabbed em and ran out.

Last edited:

and btw LadyT, the part of NYC I was referring to was midtown manhattan. although I have been to Queens , brooklyn and out long island as well.

Perhaps they thought I was armed or crazy walking around by myself, but no one bothered me. People I was working with seemed to have all kinds of problems. Someone was stabbed in the lobby of a building right after I walked thru there one day...someone just ran in stabbed em and ran out.

Really? I hardly every hear about stuff like that in professional offices. Particularly in Manhatten.

LOL.............

Thorn Momma cow is going to be ok. But the dog owner has a $259 vet bill to pay.

Thats the 'Welcome to Jersey' thingee, been there and done that also!

Back