David Bowie dies aged 69 after 18-month secret battle with cancer

why is having fucked up DNA replication courageous? Why is not wanting to go into an eternal black void of nothingness courageous? Why do we have to have these pander-y dumb sayings? There is nothing courageous about not wanting to be killed by cancer.

I will tell you what was courageous, he kept his cancer to himself and carried working on his last album. He even swore all the musiciansd he worked with to secrecy, that is just amazing and typical of the man.

I don't know if that is courageous. I still don't think that's the right word. It assumes the default is to be an attention whore and illicit sympathy from people, and it takes a strong resistance to not do that. If I ever get cancer I wont tell anyone. I dont want people fake crying around me and making my last days depressing because they all know I'm going to be dead. That would suck. I want everything to be normal and chill and then boom I'm dead.

I don't know if that is courageous. I still don't think that's the right word. It assumes the default is to be an attention whore and illicit sympathy from people, and it takes a strong resistance to not do that. If I ever get cancer I wont tell anyone. I dont want people fake crying around me and making my last days depressing because they all know I'm going to be dead. That would suck. I want everything to be normal and chill and then boom I'm dead.

Yeh well you are not famous and multi-talented like he was. It is also obvious that you've never seen anybody dying from cancer, it is very rare that you can just carry on to the end without looking emaciated and worn out. That is especially true if you have chemotherapy. A friend of miner died from a brain tumour just before Xmas, it took over 18 months for him to die from the original diagnosis, and he was just a bag of bones near the end.

why is having fucked up DNA replication courageous? Why is not wanting to go into an eternal black void of nothingness courageous? Why do we have to have these pander-y dumb sayings? There is nothing courageous about not wanting to be killed by cancer.
You ever stared death in the face you ignorant "I'm going to live forever" millennial?

It's courageous because you're so fucking sick and hurt so bad that you just want to give the fuck up and die rather than struggle to keep on living which takes a lot of courage where as giving up is easy. We all know what you would do. You chicken shit little smart ass. :)

Bull shit. You'll cry "Whoawees me" and give up and die you chicken shit little prick. :)

You ever stared death in the face you ignorant "I'm going to live forever" millennial?

It's courageous because you're so fucking sick and hurt so bad that you just want to give the fuck up and die rather than struggle to keep on living which takes a lot of courage where as giving up is easy. We all know what you would do. You chicken shit little smart ass. :)

He will know what you are talking about sooner or later, he won't be a snotty nosed arsehole forever.

db-transformation-colour.gif

Amazing GIF

Back